Map of Kara-Tur

IlexGarodan

First Post
Hello, all! My name is IlexGarodan (But just call me Ilex). I've been a DM for 4 months, and I love it!

My current campaign is taking place in the Forgotten Realms, currently in Faerun. The players, however, want to explore the rest of Toril. Our first stop after we finish the adventures in Faerun will be Kara-Tur. I have located an AD&Dv1 Oriental Adventures handbook that will hopefully provide information on Kara-Tur.

There's just one downside to that, though. There is no map of Kara-Tur in the book, and I can't seem to locate any maps on the internet! I don't want to spend any extra money, since my budget is very tight! Can anyone help me?

Silver Moon

Adventurer
I have a map somewhere from an old 2E boxed set. Not sure where it is at the moment. I used it when I ran the module described in the following Story Hour, which is set in Kara-Tur:

http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?t=28642

The Story Hour has very detailed descriptions of three of the larger cities in Kara-Tur, which I had greatly expanded from the brief descriptions of them in the Kara-Tur guide book. Feel free to appropirate as much as you want for your campaign.

sydbar

Explorer
You should check around for TM5 Kara-Tur Trail Map, I picked one up from Ebay for $7 inc shipping, but that was 5 years ago.

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
Pazio has it ,for $4.99. But he does want to spend the money, budget tight as he said.
sydbar said:
You should check around for TM5 Kara-Tur Trail Map, I picked one up from Ebay for $7 inc shipping, but that was 5 years ago.

Bobitron

Explorer
My favorite Kara-Tur map was the one from Fonstad's Atlas of the Forgotten Realms. Great stuff. I'm not sure how well it synched up with the material in the books, but I thought it was very well done. Not sure how easy that might be to find, though.

Remove ads