Aquatic Campaigns

Aeolius

Adventurer
As I sit here with my notes, revising information for the region of Turucambi in the Oljatt Sea (see the Mysterious Places link in my first post) while adding my own spin (a few new hags and oddities) and incorporating psionics, incarnum, warlocks, Tome of Magic, and more, I thought I would revise and revisit this thread.

The game will feature a bard as a main antagonist; an unliving blackwater hag, amalgamation of the remains of three slain sea hags. Her cohorts will include a half-vampire sea hag dread necromancer, if that helps set the tone. ;)

Kaodi

Hero
Aeolius said:
As I sit here with my notes, revising information for the region of Turucambi in the Oljatt Sea (see the Mysterious Places link in my first post) while adding my own spin (a few new hags and oddities) and incorporating psionics, incarnum, warlocks, Tome of Magic, and more, I thought I would revise and revisit this thread.

The game will feature a bard as a main antagonist; an unliving blackwater hag, amalgamation of the remains of three slain sea hags. Her cohorts will include a half-vampire sea hag dread necromancer, if that helps set the tone. ;)

Well, Aeo, you certainly put the ugly into evil, hehehe...

I just had this wonderful image of a sahuagin mutant, all fours hands glowing with fell power, firing off eldritch blasts with a different one every round.

Hmmm... merfolk tridentsage, master of the Inexoricble Current and Crashing Wave paths.

Or an awakened octopus incarnate, wielding a unique soulmeld, the Eight Dancing Ribbons.

Remove ads