Bard vs. AE Witch

Lalato

Adventurer
A post in the Bards suck thread got me thinking (always a dangerous proposition) about how the Bard compares to the Witch from Arcana Unearthed/Evolved. Mostly just the format in which the class was laid out. 5 Different Witch Types... all with a list of special abilities based on the type. Some are more geared toward combat while others are geared toward utility.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone had done something similar with the Bard. Has anyone seen anything like that? If not, I think I might try and work something out on my own.

--sam

HeavenShallBurn

First Post
Based on your description I'd recommed checking out the Wizards board. There were a series of Classes done by one poster, I forget the name, they were called the Ultimate Bard, Wizard, Etc. anyway search their Board for Ultimate Bard to find it. It sort of like the 2e Kits system updated for 3e. As a character advanced in a class they got special abilities every few levels and by choosing which one from a list of abilites at that level you could tailor what a character was optimized for.

If you still can't find it I could e-mail it to you since I saved copies of the Ultimate Classes on My HD. For that matter he collected some of them, I think it was the Paladin, Knight, and something else maybe wizard, and put them in a PDF that was available at the EN Gamestore. Included things that never made it into the threads as well.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases