1-inch scale battlemaps for The Indomitable Fire Forest of Innenotdar

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
You can download 1-inch scale battlemaps for The Indomitable Fire Forest of Innenotdar right here. This is a two MB ZIP file.

To appreciate the scale of these maps, the Trial By Fire map is 48 sheets, and when assembled is nearly 4 x 6 feet (approx. 120 x 180 cm). In other words, it's a battlemap which will cover your entire table!

This is just the latest in our efforts to ensure that your WotBS experience is as rich and fun as possible! :)

Last edited:

Morrus said:
You can download 1-inch scale battlemaps for The Indomitable Fire Forest of Innenotdar right here. This is a two MB ZIP file.

To appreciate the scale of these maps, the Trial By Fire map is 48 sheets, and when assembled is nearly 4 x 6 feet (approx. 120 x 180 cm). In other words, it's a battlemap which will cover your entire table!

This is just the latest in our efforts to ensure that your WotBS experience is as rich and fun as possible! :)

Hmm. I think I'll make an effort to keep encounter areas a little smaller from now on. Of course, I just played a Red Hand of Doom session three weeks ago where the encounter covered 500 ft., or about 8 ft. on a battle map. The GM had to do some creative juggling of battle maps to represent different 'stages' of the battle.

JDragon

Explorer
RangerWickett said:
Hmm. I think I'll make an effort to keep encounter areas a little smaller from now on. Of course, I just played a Red Hand of Doom session three weeks ago where the encounter covered 500 ft., or about 8 ft. on a battle map. The GM had to do some creative juggling of battle maps to represent different 'stages' of the battle.

While 4 - 6 is large, if thats whats needed for the scope of the fight you are doing, Keep it. :p

Just my 0.02

JD

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases