Sent to RPGNow! [Update: Available Now!]

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
The supers book has been sent to RPGNow. Our part is done, finally! It could be available any time from 10 minutes to 6 hours - hopefully sooner rather than later! They're usually pretty quick about this sort of thing. :)

Last edited:

CRG

First Post
I don't shop from work, so I don't get the honor of being the first to buy it from RPGNow. Too bad for me.

FullTinCan

First Post
Morrus said:
You beat me to it! :)

I hope you like it, guys. A lot of heart went into this one.

Morrus, this is simply one amazing product. The artwork is appropriate and very nice. The layout is simple and friendly. The content, oh sweet content, how juicy it is.

I am so excited about this product because it is such a wonderful tool-kit. I am excited because it is balanced against the core d20 rules. It will allow me to drop in additional "nifty things" for PCs or NPCs and make them pay for these "nifties".

Good stuff. I can't wait to see the new supplement.

FullTinCan

First Post
Before I write a "fan-boy" review, I will make sure to give it a thorough reading and even make up a few characters and dream up a few powers.

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
Horacio has just honored his promise and bought it.

Morrus, it is really a wonderful d20 game, the best attempt to a d20 supers (by the moment ;) ). It's truely d20, and can be merged with almost any d20 game.

And since Morrus was so nice to send me a almost finished copy last Friday, last Saturday I began the (maybe) first 'Four Colors to Fantasy' non-playtester campaign: Golden Apple Rescue Squad, soon in the Story Hour forum...

BTW, my review is coming...

Remove ads