Merged Forums

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
There really weren't enough threads to make up two forums, so I've re-merged the ENP General and WotBS forums.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Vanuslux said:
I agree and am very disappointed by the move.

Very disappointed?! I could understand ever so slightly, mildly irked, but very disappointed is somewhat... surprising. I'm very amazed that you feel so! :)

Vanuslux

Explorer
Morrus said:
Very disappointed?! I could understand ever so slightly, mildly irked, but very disappointed is somewhat... surprising. I'm very amazed that you feel so! :)

Heh. Context is everything. My enthusiasm for War of the Burning Sky has been taking a serious downturn in light of my frustration at trying to get a group together for it in a city where I haven't had a chance to develop any gamer friends and am being forced to deal with the flakiness of strangers. The forum was at least keeping me interested, but absorbing it into another forum robbed it of a little of its convenience and a lot of its specialness. It makes War of the Burning Sky less of a special event and more of a mundane product line. Unless I get a group going soon, that distinction will play a major factor in whether or not I continue buying the adventures.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Vanuslux said:
Unless I get a group going soon, that distinction will play a major factor in whether or not I continue buying the adventures.

You'll decide whether to buy the adventures based on the messageboard configuration?

I can understand what it's like having a game to play but nobody to play it with - I went through a D&D-dry spell a few years back. Luckily, I've had a constant group for the last 6 years or so, and it doesn't look like it's going anywhere. Good luck with your search! :)

I don't expect the quality or quantity of posts here will dwindle.. it will just be a smidge harder for me to track those EoM threads that were once the dominant topic here :)

Good luck with finding a group.. I ended up going out on a limb to start a group from scratch for this campaign... even to the point of meeting at the new FLGS in town instead of the comfort of my own home :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases