[UPDATED - ASCENSION!] Blackdirge's "Metamorphosis - From Dretch to Demon Lord"

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
EditorBFG said:
An author referred to an edit I did early in my career as a "hatchet job" once, and now I'm always paranoid that authors will hate me-- heck, I was half-worried that Morrus hadn't emailed back because he was unhappy with the job I'd done.

I'm pretty sure I've replied to everything, Jeremy - maybe it's my email client that's messed up! Feel free to resend any emails, though.

The book is in the hands of the layout designer now. He's working on the novel version first, and the "GameBook" version (I haven't fully decided on a name for that - perhaps the "Deluxe" version), which is the one which will contain all of the art and all of the game mechanics will come a bit later.

I'll be sending copies to both you and Aeryn when it's done.

EditorBFG

Explorer
Morrus said:
I'm pretty sure I've replied to everything, Jeremy - maybe it's my email client that's messed up! Feel free to resend any emails, though.
Yeah, I had a feeling my yahoomail was screwing up. I have not gotten any of your emails since Monday of last week. Oddly, my email is also no longer getting notifications when people post in EN World threads I've subscribed (but the "male enhancement" spam is coming through fine, of course). Time to email yahoo or something.
Morrus said:
The book is in the hands of the layout designer now. He's working on the novel version first, and the "GameBook" version (I haven't fully decided on a name for that - perhaps the "Deluxe" version), which is the one which will contain all of the art and all of the game mechanics will come a bit later.

I'll be sending copies to both you and Aeryn when it's done.
Can't wait!

BLACKDIRGE

Adventurer
Hey Morrus,

I've sent you a couple of emails over the last two or three days. I know you've had some issues with your email, so I just want to make sure you got them.

Aeryn

EditorBFG

Explorer
BLACKDIRGE said:
Hey Morrus,

I've sent you a couple of emails over the last two or three days. I know you've had some issues with your email, so I just want to make sure you got them.

Aeryn
I have as well, one with a big question in it. I am just trying to figure out if it is your email or mine... Yahoo mail apparently does this, and has done it to me in the past, but I thought I had licked it by parsing through my spambox regularly. If my email is problematic, I will send you an alternate address.

BLACKDIRGE

Adventurer
EditorBFG said:
I have as well, one with a big question in it. I am just trying to figure out if it is your email or mine... Yahoo mail apparently does this, and has done it to me in the past, but I thought I had licked it by parsing through my spambox regularly. If my email is problematic, I will send you an alternate address.

Hey BFG,

One of the emails I sent was addressed to you as well. It had the first chapters of the second book for editing. Did you get it?

BD

EditorBFG

Explorer
BLACKDIRGE said:
Hey BFG,

One of the emails I sent was addressed to you as well. It had the first chapters of the second book for editing. Did you get it?
Yup, and I sent an email to Morrus regarding it, which is what I am checking on.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
DEATH OF A DEMON LORD the first novel in the acclaimed and long-awaited METMORPHOSIS trilogy by Aeryan "Blackdirge" Rudel, is now also available in PDF format (the softcover version is here).

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases