OOTS 458: Exit Strategy

frankthedm

First Post
StreamOfTheSky said:
[sblock]
Biggest qualm is goth girl living through the fight. The lawful in me hates her for being a traitor. And the evil in me wants everyone I hate to meet a grisly, unfortunate end. (In fantasy ;) )[/sblock]
Would Evan’s Spiked Tentacles of Forced Intrusion satisfy that desire?

Len

Prodigal Member
Mouseferatu said:
I'm sick to death of Nale and Sabine. Bleah. :mad:
But why? They're so inspiriational. Just the other day, my character had cause to shout
"Eat obscure alchemical metal, fiend-skank!"

Dr. Harry said:
"Vaarsuvius" is strikingly similar in sound to "Vesuvius", the Italian volcano that erupted in AD 79 and destroyed the city of Pompeii.

Ok, that makes sense (and is quite clever). I was thinking it was some sort of anagram joke.

Olaf the Stout

I surprised no one commented on Thog singing the 'Born Free' song:

Thog Free!
Free as the wind! (blows - added for emphasis)

I can hear the music and everything.

As for:
The LG - good riddance.
Miko - time for pennance through death.
Tusikiko - hamburger ala gothic sorceress served up by LG party.

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
Mouseferatu said:
The half-elf wizard. V's opposite. (And one of the more cleverly named evil-opposite characters, I might add.)

It never occurred to me until you mention it just now (smacks forehead!)

Mind you, I've only just noticed that Nale is an anagram of Elan, so I'm not exactly acting like the sharpest tool in the box here.

I'm Pippining

Cheers

Gez

First Post
Plane Sailing said:
Mind you, I've only just noticed that Nale is an anagram of Elan, so I'm not exactly acting like the sharpest tool in the box here.

Not just an anagram, but the name spellt backward. It's like if we met Belkar's evil good twin and he was named Rakleb.

In the same vein, in Bruno the Bandit, the country they're in is named Asuton. That's "Not USA" spellt backward. Always look for backward spelling of things in the gamer subculture, as Xagyg or Drawmij would tell you!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases