[Halloween Sale] Headless Horseman, Undead, Cursed Treasure, Oh My!

TheLe

First Post
[imager]http://enworld.rpgnow.com/images/127/19725.jpg[/imager]The Le Games is happy to announce a special Halloween Bundle! This fantastic new bundle comes with five exciting products from our catalog:

(Su) Monsters: The Headless Horseman - "[This Book] does an excellent job at providing an interesting and mechanically strong monster generic enough to fit in almost any D&D game... If Washington Irvine were alive today, and if he were to play D&D, he'd buy it." -Casey Smith, d20 magazine Rack

17 Necromancer Spells - 17 Necromancer Spells is a 14-page pdf book for your d20 fantasy world, and is aimed squarely at... well, the Necromancer.

Artifacts: Lawn of the Dead - "Lawns of the Dead does offer a nice selection of magical items with a fair range of power that literally goes from children's toys to ungodly tools of destruction... The fact that the art consistently matches the theme, even with the classic pieces, is the last nail on this excellent collection. Game masters should take a look, and players should worry." -GamingReport.com

Treasures of Malevolent Magic - Written by John Walsh (author of Unorthodox Sorcerers) and Jason Fahrion, this dark book delves into 31 Malevolent Magic Items, 2 Artifacts, and 2 Artifact Sets (10 set items total). Also included are custom images by the spectacular Herb McGihon!

Artifacts: Ducks of Ultimate Doom - Eh. The reviews for this book sucks, so I threw it into the bundle for free.

All this for $8.95 -- that's $13.80 off! A savings of 60%!!! Wow!!! Get it Now!

(Hurry, this Bundle will be discontinued November 1st!)

The Le Games, We Enhance Worlds!

TheLe

First Post
I've had several people ask me what "(Su) Monsters" means.

If anyone else is curious, (Su) stands for Supernatural.

In d20:
(Su) = Supernatural ability
(Ex) = Extraordinary ability
(Sp) = Spell-Like ability

I thought "(Su) Monsters" would be more interesting than "Supernatural Monsters", but now I am not so sure...

`Le

Remove ads