GM1: Bizarre Bazaar

thegreyman

First Post
A short time later Zel returns with a young man following a short distance behind him. The young half-elf is deeply tanned with brown hair and sparkling gray eyes seemingly holding laughter just barely in check. A symbol of Halina is prominently displayed around his neck. He sets a large pack just inside the door.

"This my friends is Phelan Goldmoon, a devotee of Halina. I've known him for quite some time now, and trust him implicitly. Hopefully all of you will get along perfectly well." Zel introduces the party to Phelan quickly, and Phelan gives a short nod to each of the people as they are named.

"Is this your list then?" Zel says. "Hmmm, none of this should be too difficult. Well, I suppose these clothes will need to be fitted in order to look appropriate. If you'll just follow me Paldon, we can get this squared away. We will meet you gentlemen back in front of the Council hall in approximately one hour." Zel bustles out with Paldon in tow to get the courtier's outfit fitted.

Phelan grins at the rest of the group as Zel leaves. "By the Great Mother, Zel sometimes seems like a mother hen trying to keep track of her chicks. All the energy that he has spent running around. Still I'm sure that's why he's done so well in his businesses."

Heckler

First Post
thegreyman said:
Phelan grins at the rest of the group as Zel leaves. "By the Great Mother, Zel sometimes seems like a mother hen trying to keep track of her chicks. All the energy that he has spent running around. Still I'm sure that's why he's done so well in his businesses."

"Oh, I quite agree," Octavio pipes up, "which is one reason I got out of my family's business. Too much energy spent, too much time wasted tending to a thing while life passes you by."

Robichaud

Explorer
"Likeable sort of fella, yeah." quoth Jinx. He holds his hand out to the new arrival. "Figure it's a good thang to have you with us, Mr. Goldmoon. I'm called Jinx.. eh, mostly as a joke."

jaker2003

Explorer
Tankard tilts his head to his left until a cracking sound emerges from his neck. After tiliting his head upright again, he says, "Well I asked for a cleric, and I got one, elf-blood."

thegreyman

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Sorry for the delay guys, see my post here for why I've been gone. Here's to getting back on track...[/sblock]Phelan grins at Octavio, "Ah, another former merchant. Don't worry, I won't hold it against you."

"Yes, I do believe that Zel said he'd meet us out front in an hour. You don't need to worry about a horse though, Zel told me that would be taken care of. At least, it better be, since I don't feel like walking that distance."

The next hour passes quickly as Phelan is more than happy to idly chitchat the time away. Close to the hour mark, a servant clears his throat near the doorway, "If you will all follow me please?"[sblock=ooc]If anyone feels like doing anything else during this hour, please feel free. If anyone would like to discuss more things with Phelan, or with each other, we can take care of that while we progress.[/sblock]The servant leads the group out of the meeting room to the front of the Council building. There, enough horses for the party are waiting, together with Zel and Paldon. Each horse is fully tacked up and is being held by a servant at the bridle.

Zel turns to the group as they approach. He holds a sturdy leather folder in his arms. "Ah excellent. We've just arrived as well. I have the items that you requested in this box over here, and have taken the liberty of placing the rations in each horse's saddle bags. Lastly, I have for you here both a map of the route, and the letters of exchequer." He pats the folder as he says the last.

"If there are no further questions for me, I wish you good travels gentlemen and good luck. May all the Gods watch over you and grant you success."[sblock=Split of Items]So for items that need to find homes:
3 potions of Cure Light Wounds
2 Everburning Lanterns
Map of the Route
Letters of Exchequer
[/sblock]

jaker2003

Explorer
Tank will gladly carry a potion, but won't demand it, he's pretty tough. The rest of the items are of little use to an illiterate orc.

Heckler

First Post
thegreyman said:
Phelan grins at Octavio, "Ah, another former merchant. Don't worry, I won't hold it against you."
"I suppose we are merchants, of a sort," Octavio muses. "My family operates a funeral parlor in Orussus. Ghastly business. Hopefully we won't need their services."

ooc: Octavio has a free hand, he can take a lantern. If their ends up being a potion that needs a home he'll take that, too.

ooc2: Yowch, Greyman! I hope nobody was hurt. Don't worry about us if you have real life stuff to take care of.

Remove ads