Looking for some minatures: Scorpions, Spiders, & Lizard M

NarlethDrider

First Post
hi all I'm looking for some miniatures---Scorpions/scorpion men/ etc..., Spiders/spider men/etc..., insect men, & lizardmen (troglydytes, tauric(?).

I have reaper, megaminis, & WotC versions of the above---I'm looking for something "different/kewl" from possibly a company I havent heard of---oh yeah, i'll have to be able to buy them in the USA---So please help me find things to terrorize my players :D

thanks alot!

Maldin

First Post
I haven't seen a toy store yet (or dollar store, for that matter) that didn't have a variety of small plastic snakes, spiders, scorpions, beetles and other bugs, and especially dinosaurs. You might be able to find the perfect size if you hunt around a bit. Might even be able to hack some up and make combo-minis.

Denis, aka "Maldin"
Maldin's Greyhawk http://melkot.com

NarlethDrider

First Post
blargney the second said:
What have you got from the DDM line?

I have:
SPIDERS:
Large Monstrous spider, Huge fiendish spider (even one of the red repaints), Blade spider, deathjump spider, both driders(I also made a drider out of the huge fiendish spider & an ogre skirmisher), chitnes, & both ettercaps

SCORPIONS:
Large fiendish scorpion & scorrows

INSECTS (& others):
Large fiendish mantis, Thri-kreen Barbarian, Ankheg, Celestial Beetle, & centipedes

LIZARD MEN:
Lizard folk fighter, izard folk Rogue, Poson Dusk Lizard folk, Blackscale lizard folk, Lizard folk w/the club (cant think of name:)), Troglodyte (Dragoneye?), Troglydyte captain, troglodyte barbarian, Troglodyte cleric of Lagozed(?), & Khumats

I thank I covered them all, though not totally sure

NarlethDrider

First Post
blargney the second said:
Here are some that you haven't got so far:
Spider of Lolth - seriously ooky for arachnophobes
The two bug swarm figures from the Desert of Desolation set
The various dragonspawn minis make interesting variants for lizardfolk (ie Blackspawn Exterminator, Greenspawn Sneak, etc)
The Mezzoloth and the Xill are both good buggy humanoids
-blarg
I'm embarrassed to say i have those, I just forgot to add them to my first post :eek:

One of my mezzoloths is slated to be attached to a fiendish monstrous scorpion & on of my scorrows is going to have the claws of the Quori attached to it (goin for that scorpion king thing :heh: )

NarlethDrider said:
hi all I'm looking for some miniatures---Scorpions/scorpion men/ etc..., Spiders/spider men/etc..., insect men, & lizardmen (troglydytes, tauric(?).

I have reaper, megaminis, & WotC versions of the above---I'm looking for something "different/kewl" from possibly a company I havent heard of---oh yeah, i'll have to be able to buy them in the USA---So please help me find things to terrorize my players :D

thanks alot!

YOu could get the real thing.

Most pet shops have Scorpians & Tarntuals. YOu could have the PC's sculpted out of mashed bug food.

It'd be fun combat to watch.

Slife

First Post
Maldin said:
I haven't seen a toy store yet (or dollar store, for that matter) that didn't have a variety of small plastic snakes, spiders, scorpions, beetles and other bugs, and especially dinosaurs. You might be able to find the perfect size if you hunt around a bit. Might even be able to hack some up and make combo-minis.

Denis, aka "Maldin"
Maldin's Greyhawk http://melkot.com
I second the dollar store advice.

Richards

Legend
I picked up an Insect Toob for less than eight bucks at a local hobby shop. (I've seen them at toy stores and zoo gift shops as well.) It came with 15 "bugs," including a spider and two scorpions.

Johnathan

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases