Are you blowing anything off to get 4e on Friday?

Scott_Rouse

Explorer
If you haven't gotten your books yet and plan to buy them on Friday are you blowing anything off to do so?

A friend made me some excuse notes and I posted them to my blog .

Here's one of them.

DitchDay02.jpg

On Friday I'll be playing my cowbell with people from R&D.

I hope the note works.

Timeboxer

Explorer
Cute note! Unfortunately with my luck I will probably still be waiting for the box set to appear from Amazon.com on Friday. But I'll probably be at Neumos on Saturday to give 4E another spin, at least.

davethegame

Explorer
Scott_Rouse said:
If you haven't gotten your books yet and plan to buy them on Friday are you blowing anything off to do so?

Thinking about going to the midnight madness that my FLGS is holding for those of us who preordered. That would mean blowing off my regular Thursday game night, and going into work late on Friday (because in addition to being out past midnight, I'd be up even later reading the books.)

Or maybe I'll just call in sick on Friday with "mummy rot."

JVisgaitis

Explorer
Friday I'm going to come down with a severe case of Anal Glaucoma. I just can't see my @$$ coming into work. :lol:

I just hope my Amazon books ship soon. I ordered them months ago and a friend who just ordered them last week had his ship. WTH?

maggot

First Post
I'm going passing up fooling around with my girlfriend to get the books and play some 4E. Just kidding, I don't have a girlfriend, and actually, I don't have a gaming group either, so I'll just be playing 4E with myself.

Last edited:

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
Taking a long lunch isn't creative enough?

The "odd" thing I have been doing is--after months of following, and posting, every tidbit--is avoiding threads here that reveal too much about the contents. It really is....a change....:confused:

Gothmog

First Post
I won't really be blowing anything off- its the summer, and the class I teach doesn't start until July. I guess technically I should be working in lab or prepping a neurobiochem course for this coming school year, but those are both going to definitely take a backseat to D&D this weekend! Got another 4E session on Saturday night, and Sunday night!

Darkwolf71

First Post
I pre-ordered from Amazon. I am at the mercy of their shipping department. *sigh...

I'll be out of town this weekend anyway, but still.

Remove ads