Robert Jordan's "Wheel of Time Series"

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
Y'know, I've checked your last dozen or so posts and they all seem to be one-liners advertising something on another site.

I can't decide whether your actually spamming us or not - I suggest that in the future you give a few more lines of information if you want to post a link, please

Thanks.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
That's Ernst Dabel of the Dabel Brothers Publishing posting news about his work in what would seem to be the proper forum. He often interacts with fans who ask anything at all or discuss the topics he starts. He just seems to never want to out stay his welcome or become overbearing with his blurbs (Note the lack of a sig) but he's been doing this and interacting on these boards for years.

Eosin the Red

First Post
I love knowing what the Dable Bros are doing and this is the place I discover that... Like Mark, I have interacted with him for years in the media forum and the art/mapping forum.

Just saying.

Darth Shoju

First Post
That's Ernst Dabel of the Dabel Brothers Publishing posting news about his work in what would seem to be the proper forum. He often interacts with fans who ask anything at all or discuss the topics he starts. He just seems to never want to out stay his welcome or become overbearing with his blurbs (Note the lack of a sig) but he's been doing this and interacting on these boards for years.

Yeah. I'm not sure if what he's doing is against board rules or anything, but I always enjoy his posts.

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!

OK, thanks for the additional information. As you may have noticed we've been having more trouble with spammers lately and have grown suspicious of small posts with links.

Nice to know that this guy is OK.

Cheers

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
OK, thanks for the additional information. As you may have noticed we've been having more trouble with spammers lately and have grown suspicious of small posts with links.

Nice to know that this guy is OK.

Cheers

No problem. I know the spam amount has increased lately and figured you'd wnat to have the additional info.

The_Khan

First Post
Re:

LOL :) Mark my friend, you gave away my secret identity, lol :)

Plane Sailing my friend I try very hard to maintain my "Clark Kent" identity so I can hear what book readers are thinking about our graphic novel adaptations. I take their thoughts, comments, and suggestions to heart and work with my brothers to implement these things so that we can give book readers an even better experience :) I'll be away for awhile, but when I come back from San Diego Convention, I will have some artwork for WoT for your enjoyment :)

Remove ads