1 Million Swords

GreatLemur

Explorer
Although I love the idea of a war on skulls, that was a flub in the re-orging process. I fixed it in the first post.
I like to think that it was a one man war, waged by a dude who was horrified and unhinged to learn that the skull--perennial symbol of death gods and tyrannical oppressors--exists inside all vertebrates. He now sets out to purge the evil infestation, no matter how many human heads he must crush to do so. In the war on skulls, the last one to die . . . will be his own.

To be completely honest, I think I saw something like this bit done with skeletons in some old horror comic.

Lanefan

Victoria Rules
Beautiful stuff, Reynard! It's things like this I come here for.

One tiny nitpick, however: you have two table 'F's and two table 'G's. The last two probably want to be 'H' and 'I' instead, with corresponding renumbering within.

Lanefan

The_Fan

First Post
The first thing that came to mind was "Diablo"

Followed closely by "Dag, I'm hungry"
The first thing that came to mind when I read the title was "I am the bone of my sword. Steel is my body and fire is my soul. I have created over a thousand blades..."

You either know the rest or you don't.

But anyway, awesome table. First roll, for a +1 sword: Light Slayer, forged by giants and first wielded by one of their slaves, who used it to slay his master to protect the one he loved. However, after that it was lost, until a freeman found it. currently it's being sought by an infamous relic hunter not for any martial value but for its purely historical worth.

rbingham2000

Explorer
The only really glaring flaw that I can see is that you left "Undead" out of table C. A vampire or lich would definitely want to forge a magical blade, and there are certainly wars against the undead in a lot of fantasy universes. Maybe put Orcs and Goblinoids together and put down "Undead" in the Orcs' place, so that we can keep the numbers straight.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases