Reaper S02E02 - Dirty Sexy Mongol

Orius

Legend
This week's episode:

Sam's been given a new assignment from the Devil but all he can focus on is finding out how Alan got of his deal with the Devil. However, after Sam and Alan are attacked by two demons sent by the Devil, Alan refuses to talk to him anymore and disappears. One of the demons takes a surprising interest in Ben.

Another excellent episode, filled with plenty of funny moments.

The soul is a Mongol warrior from the 13th century. At the beginning, Sam and Sock find out they can scare him with their cell phones. Later the Devil warns Sam that this guy is adaptable, and next time he shows up
Sam tries to scare him again and the Mongol shows off his new Bluetooth receiver!
. He didn't seem to be out killing anyone either, just committing a lot of property damage.

Ted totally outdoes Sock by
massively sexually harrssing a customer who was actually a representative of the Work Bench in disguise. Ouch. Sock was gloating over it, but he'll have to watch his ass because only Ted was dumb enough to actually let him get away with his antics.

Sock continues to be frustrated by his new "sister".

Ben's sidestory was funny too
Sock's hate for the rabbit is irrational, and the show gets another hot demon chick

Whatever Alan's method is, it must be legit -- because the Devil sure as hell (snicker) doesn't want Sam talking to him.

Wycen

Explorer
Having missed the previous ep, I didn't get what's up with the sister, plus a few minor things.

Glad its back though.

This week's episode:

Sam's been given a new assignment from the Devil but all he can focus on is finding out how Alan got of his deal with the Devil. However, after Sam and Alan are attacked by two demons sent by the Devil, Alan refuses to talk to him anymore and disappears. One of the demons takes a surprising interest in Ben.

Another excellent episode, filled with plenty of funny moments.

The soul is a Mongol warrior from the 13th century. At the beginning, Sam and Sock find out they can scare him with their cell phones. Later the Devil warns Sam that this guy is adaptable, and next time he shows up
Sam tries to scare him again and the Mongol shows off his new Bluetooth receiver!
. He didn't seem to be out killing anyone either, just committing a lot of property damage.

Ted totally outdoes Sock by
massively sexually harrssing a customer who was actually a representative of the Work Bench in disguise. Ouch. Sock was gloating over it, but he'll have to watch his ass because only Ted was dumb enough to actually let him get away with his antics.
I think he might not have _all_ that much trouble, because I think I know who will be the next manager. There was one character that utterly failed, and one character that passed with flying colors.

Orius

Legend
Having missed the previous ep, I didn't get what's up with the sister, plus a few minor things.

Glad its back though.

Sock's mom married some Japanese guy, and this girl is the guy's daughter. Sock think's she's hot, but she's far more interested in being the baby sister, and it's driving Sock nuts.

The 10 month delay seems to have knocked the shows flow.

Yeah, and it doesn't help the network dropped it opposite of American Idol either. It's like they don't want to axe the show outright, but they don't really want it to survive either. They axe it, I turn my back on network TV for the last time.

Asmo

First Post
Sock's mom married some Japanese guy, and this girl is the guy's daughter.

Has it been explained what happened with Sock´s mom and her guy?
I really don´t like the Sock -sister angle, it´s just boring and pointless. I really hope they´ll do something with it, and soon.

Asmo

Remove ads