Sherlock Holmes Trailer

Brakkart

First Post
Gotta say I'm loving the trailer for the upcoming Sherlock Holme's movie with Robert Downey Jnr and Jude Law. Have a look and see what you all think:

http://www.davestrailerpage.co.uk/

Thanks for letting me know that the direct link to the trailer wasn't working Morrus. Weird cos it was when I posted it.

Last edited:

Jasperak

Adventurer
What does this trailer have to do with the Sherlock Holmes I have met through the voice of Sir Doyle?

I am really getting sick and tired of unoriginal action garbage coming from Hollywood these days. Is there anyone there with an ounce of creativity left?

And WTF with that last bit about Downey's bits being covered by a pillow?

Richards

Legend
I agree with Wombat -- I'm not sure who Robert Downey Jr. is supposed to be portraying in that clip, but it certainly isn't Sherlock Holmes. At least not the Sherlock Holmes as written by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.

And jaerdeph, I'm afraid that neither this movie nor the "upcoming comedy spoof of Holmes" seems to me like any particular reason for Holmes fans to rejoice. Cringe, maybe -- did you maybe mean cringe?

Johnathan

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Does not look overly promising but I wonder if they will play up SH's addictions, as long as they have an expert in the role? :)

I very much enjoyed the SH spoof Without a Clue -

Without a Clue (1988)

- but usually do not care much for SH vehicles that stray from the original texts too much.

We'll see.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
It could be interesting, entertaining, fun. Might even bee a good movie.

But that's not Holmes. I normally like retellings and reimaging, but as Holmes, this looks like Sh'lock.

Remove ads