Proposal: Weapon Expertise Trainers

covaithe

Explorer
I suppose it's worth pointing out that, just because the consensus seems to be not to require this or include it in an official way, there's no reason individual players couldn't do it on their own. If you get to level 5 and want to write an RP scene with an NPC to explain your fancy new +1 to hit, go right ahead.

JoeNotCharles

First Post
In fact, I think it would be great to start a tradition of this, with a dedicated thread to post your training or RP stories (whether it's your encounter with the crusty trainer or the strange dream you had when receiving your new sword directly from the hands of a god...) so that the next person to level is encouraged to write up their story too.

garyh

First Post
I vote NO as well, but I do agree with covaithe that it's a neat idea if you want to do it.

I suppose it's worth pointing out that, just because the consensus seems to be not to require this or include it in an official way, there's no reason individual players couldn't do it on their own. If you get to level 5 and want to write an RP scene with an NPC to explain your fancy new +1 to hit, go right ahead.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases