Adventure: Redblade's Riches!! (Ozymandias79 judging!)

The Digger

First Post
"Haahaahaaa!" Girth burst out in a fiendish cackle. "Knew it I did. Deep dark crypts are for creeping creatures; said it I did."

He held the sunrod high and tried to take sight on one of the enemies. The skeletons he was willing to leave to his more martial comrades but the others seemed more worthy of his talents.

Drawing upon his mistresses power he stood tall and launched a bolt of radiant power at one of the ghouls.

[sblock=OOC]Dire Radiance at Ghoul 2 http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2571195/
11 vs Fort (probably a miss). 15 radiant damage (ince vulnerability). a further 16 if he comes closer (inc vulnerability)[/sblock]

covaithe

Explorer
Not entirely surprised, Quagmire quickly slips to the right and feints, diverting the skeleton's attention away from Hrav for a crucial moment.

[sblock=ooc]Is Quagmire the one in K16? Having a hard time telling which PC is which. Assuming he is...

Move: shift to L16
Standard: Commander's strike: Hrav gets a BMA on skeleton 2 with +1 to hit and +2 damage
Minor: none
[/sblock]

Darksteed

First Post
*Kauldron grins under his masked helm, puffing away at his cigar in long drags as he spots the rising undead.*

Oi, tis the wrong day to be crawling out of your graves lads. Why don't yee just go back to sleep for awhile.....No alright then I did warn ya. Then let's get down to it.

*Kauldron then haulers a loud to the undead. Goading them on.*

WELL THEN COME ON!! LET'S SEE WHAT YOU ALL GOT!!

*With that he turns and charges the closest wraith and takes a swing towards it.*

[sblock=Actions]Minor: Call to Challenge
-Close Burst 3
-Effect: Skeleton 1, Skeleton 2, and Ghoul 2 are subject to Kauldron's divine sanction until the end of his next turn.
-Divine Sanction: Creatures are Marked taking a -2 penalty to attack rolls if they target another character other then Kauldron. As well as take 10 RADIANT damage if they target another character other then Kauldron.

Standard: Charge to F14 (via H13, G14, F14) attacking Wraith 1 with Virtuous Strike.
-Attack: +9 vs. AC (24)
-Damage: 1d6+4 RADIANT damage (10 + Vulnerable radiant)

-Effect: Kauldron gains +2 to saving throws until the end of his next turn.

Minor: Divine Challenge Wraith 1
-Effect: Wraith is Divine Sanctioned.
-Divine Sanction: Wraith is Marked taking a -2 penalty to attack rolls if they target another character other then Kauldron. As well as take 10 RADIANT damage if they target another character other then Kauldron.[/sblock]

[sblock=Kauldron]Kauldron- Male Goblin Paladin 2
Passive Perception: 11, Passive Insight: 11
AC:21, Fort:15, Reflex:17, Will:16 -- Speed:5
HP:35/35, Temp HP:0
Bloodied:17, Surge Value:8, Surges left:12/12
Powers-
Divine Challenge
Enfeebling Strike
Goblin Tactics
Virtuous Strike

Action Point [ ]
Call to Challenge [X]
Channel Divinity [ ]
Javelin [ ] [ ]
Second Wind [ ]
Valorous Smite [ ]

Lay on Hands [ ]
Majestic Halo [ ]
Symbol of Brawn [ ]
[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC]I put up a pic of Kauldron into his wiki page if you wanted to use it for his token upon the map.[/sblock]

garyh

First Post
Hrav quickly stabs with Black Death, rushing to take advantage of the opening Quag's given him.

[sblock=Mechanics]Free action - Commander's Strike MBA against Skeleton 2, with CA due to First Strike.

Quag-induced MBA (CA) (1d20+12+2+1=18, 1d10+6+2=12)

Hits AC 18 for 12 damage.[/sblock]

[sblock=Hrav's Info]Hrav Kortaga - Male Bugbear Rogue (Fighter) 6
Initiative: +7, Passive Perception: 20, Passive Insight: 19, Low-Light Vision
AC: 20, Fort: 18, Reflex: 20, Will: 15 - Speed: 6
HP: 51/51, Bloodied: 25, Surge Value: 13, Surges left: 8/8
Action Points: 1
Resists: 5 Necrotic, 5 Poison

Powers:
Clever Strike
Piercing Strike

Everybody Move
Nasty Backswing
Predatory Eye
Second Wind (Item: May use two surges when bloodied)[/s]
Student of the Sword +1 and Mark
Torturous Strike
Tumble

Handspring Assault
Mocking Strike

Acidic Rapier - Ranged Attack (Encounter)
Acidic Rapier - Ongoing Damage (Daily)
Deathcut Leather Armor (Daily)
Lightning Dagger -Lightning Damage (At-Will)
Lightning Dagger -Burst (Dailyl)
Potion of Healing x1

Full character sheet[/sblock]

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Hrav slips into the room quickly, then stabs the skeleton in a very important-looking vertebrae.

"Let's make these undead dead again, crew!"

[sblock=Mechanics]Move action - Move to K14.

Standard action - Piercing Strike against Skeleton 2, with CA due to First Strike.

Piercing Strike Skeleton 2 (CA, SA) (1d20+12+2=30, 1d10+6=14, 2d8+4=14)

Hits Reflex 30 for 28 damage.

Just a friendly reminder, since it may come up. Hrav has Resist Necrotic 5 (in his stat block, but hey, you're new to this crew) thanks to his Deathcut Leather Armor.

**Hit**[/sblock]

"Haahaahaaa!" Girth burst out in a fiendish cackle. "Knew it I did. Deep dark crypts are for creeping creatures; said it I did."

He held the sunrod high and tried to take sight on one of the enemies. The skeletons he was willing to leave to his more martial comrades but the others seemed more worthy of his talents.

Drawing upon his mistresses power he stood tall and launched a bolt of radiant power at one of the ghouls, but it seems to move right through it.

[sblock=OOC]Dire Radiance at Ghoul 2 http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2571195/
11 vs Fort (probably a miss). 15 radiant damage (ince vulnerability). a further 16 if he comes closer (inc vulnerability)

**Yup thats a miss**[/sblock]

Not entirely surprised, Quagmire quickly slips to the right and feints, diverting the skeleton's attention away from Hrav for a crucial moment.

[sblock=ooc]Is Quagmire the one in K16? Having a hard time telling which PC is which. Assuming he is...

**According to my little Stats block below, Quagmire started in H16. There weren't allot of great images when I google searched hobgoblin. I'll gladly swap out any image you'd like.**

Move: shift **Move** to L16
Standard: Commander's strike: Hrav gets a BMA on skeleton 2 with +1 to hit and +2 damage
Minor: none

**Im not going to take OA, since you didnt really know where you were.**
[/sblock]

*Kauldron grins under his masked helm, puffing away at his cigar in long drags as he spots the rising undead.*

Oi, tis the wrong day to be crawling out of your graves lads. Why don't yee just go back to sleep for awhile.....No alright then I did warn ya. Then let's get down to it.

*Kauldron then haulers a loud to the undead. Goading them on.*

WELL THEN COME ON!! LET'S SEE WHAT YOU ALL GOT!!

*With that he turns and charges the closest wraith and takes a swing towards it.*

[sblock=Actions]Minor: Call to Challenge
-Close Burst 3
-Effect: Skeleton 1, Skeleton 2, and Ghoul 2 are subject to Kauldron's divine sanction until the end of his next turn.
-Divine Sanction: Creatures are Marked taking a -2 penalty to attack rolls if they target another character other then Kauldron. As well as take 10 RADIANT damage if they target another character other then Kauldron.

Standard: Charge to F14 (via H13, G14, F14) attacking Wraith 1 with Virtuous Strike.
-Attack: +9 vs. AC (24)
-Damage: 1d6+4 RADIANT damage (10 + Vulnerable radiant)

**Hit, they would appear to be vulnerable 5 radiant**

Minor: Divine Challenge Wraith 1
-Effect: Wraith is Divine Sanctioned.
-Divine Sanction: Wraith is Marked taking a -2 penalty to attack rolls if they target another character other then Kauldron. As well as take 10 RADIANT damage if they target another character other then Kauldron.[/sblock]

Hrav quickly stabs with Black Death, rushing to take advantage of the opening Quag's given him. The skeleton's free arm explodes at the strike, sending bits of shadowy bone flying. Hrav takes one in his arm but his armor absorbs the brunt of the life draining assault.

[sblock=Mechanics]Free action - Commander's Strike MBA against Skeleton 2, with CA due to First Strike.

Quag-induced MBA (CA) (1d20+12+2+1=18, 1d10+6+2=12)

Hits AC 18 for 12 damage.

**Hits, bloodied. Triggers an attack.
Skeleton 2 makes a close burst 3 attack as an immediate reaction. This will target Hrav, Dang't and Quagmire in that order. 24 vs Hrav's Reflex, Hits, 15 vs Dang't's Misses, and 14 vs Quagmire Misses. Hrava takes 9 necrotic damage or only 4 since hes special**[/sblock]

The ghoul on the far side of the room licks the remaining half of its top lip and bounds down the center isle, before charging into Kauldron. Its frenzy can not pierce the hardened plate.

The other ghoul lops down the isle toward Hrav but as it goes to strike Kauldron's unheeded challenge strikes it with holy energy and it spams and growls.

The skeleton opposite the ghoul tries to follow up but the same radiant energy strikes at him as well. he begins to crumble.

The remaining skeleton instead heads straight for the source. Climbing on the sarcophagus, he looms over the steel trapped goblinoid and comes down hard with his scimitar, which Kauldron bats aside with his shield. One of the skeleton's ribs shoots out suddenly and pierces through by the neck.

One of the wraiths slides into place on the other side of Kauldron, trapping him in, isolated from his allies and the other tries to swoop down on Hrav, easily gliding through the blocking sarcophagi, but Hrav manages to dodge his ghostly hand.

[sblock=ooc]Ghoul 1 moves to I14
Charges Kauldron, to G14. Miss

Ghoul 2 moves to J13
Attacks Hrav, taking 10 radiant damage from divine sanction, plus an additional 5 from being vulnerable.
Misses Hrav

Skeleton 1, moves to G13, climbing on the open coffin.
Attacks Kauldron
22 vs AC, 5 damage and 5 ongoing necrotic (save ends) to Kauldron

Skeleton 2 attacks Hrav, taking 10 radiant damage from divine sanction, plus an additional 5 from being vulnerable.
15 vs AC, Miss

Wraith 1 shifts to E14. Attacks Kauldron. Misses

Wraith 2 shifts to L14. Attacks Hrav. Misses[/sblock]

--------------------------

Round 1

24; Hrav; K14; 47/51; Acted
24; Kauldron; I12; 31/36; 5 ongoing necrotic (save ends); Acted
19; Quagmire; L16; 46/46; Acted
11; Girth; H18; 50/50; Acted
11; Enemies; Acted
Ghoul 1; G14;
Ghoul 2; J13; -15 hp; Divine Sanction TEkNT
Skeleton 1; G13; 77/77; Divine Sanction TEkNT
Skeleton 2; L15; 22/77; Divine Sanction TEkNT, Bloodied
Wraith 1; E14; -15 hp; Divine Sanction
Wraith 2; L14;
10; Beyrk; H17;
10; Dang't; K16; Stealth 22;

Stats

Ghouls (Vulnerable 5 Radiant)

Skeletons (Vulnerable 5 Radiant)
AC 17 R 16

Wraith (Vulnerable 5 Radiant)
AC 16

Some Sarcophagi are open and some are closed. All are difficult terrain if climbing over and grant cover (or superior cover if you're small or prone).

[sblock=map]
Crypt03.png
[/sblock]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
[sblock=Stealth]I'm assuming Dang't is still in stealth for this attack (and thus effectively invisible) as his Stealth roll is still there on his status line. If he isn't, then add a shift away and the attack is a miss.[/sblock]Dang't feels the fetid presence of the skeleton looming over him, but it seems distracted by his bigger allies. He uses this to his advantage as he channels lighting from his serrated blade at the undead's backside. The bolt shatters the undead into many pieces as it pushes through and connects with the nearby ghoul, arcing around Quag as it does so.[sblock=Actions]Lighting Strike w/ CA SA vs S2: Ref 17, 22 lighting and 8 lighting to G2. Since the damage with my Storm Soul bonus was enough to kill S2, I moved it to G2.[/sblock][sblock=Dang't]Dang't—Male Goblin Storm Sorcerer 2
Initiative: +5, Low-Light, Passive Perception: 11, Passive Insight: 11
AC: 15, Fort: 13, Reflex: 16, Will: 17 — Speed: 6
Resist: lightning 5, thunder 5
HP: 37/37, Bloodied: 18, Surge: 9, Surges left: 8/8
Action Points: 1/1, Second Wind: Not Used, Milestones: 0
Powers -
Storm Walk
Lightning Strike

Pinning Bolt
Dancing Lightning

Howling Tempest
Goblin Tactics
Storm Soul
Sneak Attack
Sorcerous Sirocco

Stormbiter Warblade Dagger +1

Dang't[/sblock]

Darksteed

First Post
[sblock=Goblin Tactics]When the Wraith misses Kauldron. He'll shift to E15 using Goblin Tactics as an Immediate Reaction.[/sblock]

*Kauldron ducks and weaves through the fray of battle as undead launch themselves upon him. He winces as he feels the sting of the sharp bone knick his neck.*

Argh! That has a nasty sting to it. Fine you wish to play it that way do yee? Here then I have something really nasty for the lot of yee all.

*Kauldron tenses up, curling his shield and sword arm inwards. He chants a quick pray to his forsaken god. Calling forth the light of burning madness, Kauldrons armor lights up brilliantly. light pouring out of all it's cracks and crevices. Then suddenly it explodes in a brilliant flash stinging the nearby enemies harshly. With the Flash of light Kauldron uses the distraction at hand and makes a quick slash at the wraith before turning and moving to a better position in the battle at hand.*

LIGHT 'EM UP LADS!!! AND SOMEONE PUT DOWN THAT DAMN GHOUL!!

*Kauldron rounds the coffin and heads to the middle of the battle. Moving head long into the ghoul attacking Hrav. With a quick flick of his blade, the ghoul gets hit and it's scream of pain incites all it's allies around him to take vengeance upon the Iron Kettle that could.*

[sblock=Actions]Start of Round: Take 5 Ongoing Necrotic

Minor: Channel Divinity: Solar Enemy
-Close Burst 2 (Gets Ghoul 1, Skeleton 1, and Wraith 1)
-Effect:Each target gains vulnerable 5 radiant, or its vulnerability to radiant damage increases by 5 until the end of his next turn.

Standard: Virtuous Strike vs. Wraith 1
-Attack: +8 vs. AC (18)
-Damage: 1d6+4 RADIANT damage (5 + Vulnerable radiant)

-Effect: Wraith remains under the effect of Divine Challenge since Kauldron attacked it this turn.

Move: Move to I14 (Via F16, G16, H16, I15, I14) taking an OA from the Wraith

Action Point: Valorous Smite vs. Ghoul 2
-Attack: +8 vs. AC (23)
-Damage: 2d6+4 damage (14)

-Effect: Each enemy within 3 squares of Kauldron is subject to his divine sanction until the end of his next turn. (Gets Skeleton 1, Skeleton 2, Wraith 2, Ghoul 1, Ghoul 2)

Save vs. Ongoing Necrotic (6; Fail)[/sblock]

[sblock=Kauldron]Kauldron- Male Goblin Paladin 2
Passive Perception: 11, Passive Insight: 11
AC:21, Fort:15, Reflex:17, Will:16 -- Speed:5
HP:25/35, Temp HP:0
Bloodied:17, Surge Value:8, Surges left:12/12
Powers-
Divine Challenge
Enfeebling Strike
Goblin Tactics
Virtuous Strike

Action Point [X]
Call to Challenge [X]
Channel Divinity [X]
Javelin [ ] [ ]
Second Wind [ ]
Valorous Smite [X]

Lay on Hands [ ]
Majestic Halo [ ]
Symbol of Brawn [ ]
[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC General Tactics]Now I have ALL the creatures marked. Some of them even have vulnerable 10 radiant this turn. So if they attack ANY of you they will be hurting from it. Now with that out of the way. What I need from the group is to down one of the Ghouls for SURE. They will be the death of me. I will most likely be going down this next round of creatures, unless I'm really lucky here but taking out one of the ghouls this turn will greatly help. If a Ghoul goes down take out the injured Wraith afterwards. Hopefully you guys can help me out here as well I'm tanking things WAY past my level and I'm tanking them all for you. Thanks for listening.[/sblock]

The Digger

First Post
“Help you I will Kauldron. My Mistress will cast her Blessings upon you” Girth’s voice grew icy “And Her Curses upon these creatures of death!”

The warlock’s arm was rigid with anger as he directed a blast of stellar darkness at the ghoul now facing Kauldron.

[sblock=OOC]Dire Radiance 18 vs Fort (Ghoul 2): 21 Radiant damage (inc 10 vulnerability). A further 18 damage if the ghoul moves nearer to me . Roll Lookup[/sblock]

And then, with his own skin in mind, he scuttled to his right and took shelter behind a sarcophagus

[sblock=OOC]Move to K17 and gain concealment.[/sblock]

Erekose13

Explorer
Beyrk moves in to support Kauldron seeing many undead surround the little guy. He lets out a brave bellow as he slams his songblade into the ghoul encouraging others to charge when they can.

[sblock=ooc]
Actions:
Start:
Move: to J14
Standard: charger's call vs. ghoul 1 AC (1d20+12=30, 2d8+6=14) = hit; 14 dmg

ooc: each ally within 5 squares (all allies) gains +5 bonus to attack rolls while charging until the end of my next turn.

[sblock=Note to DM]note: roll indicates attacking wraith but I think it better to move into the middle of the combat to encourage everyone. Changed my target after I made the roll though the roll itself did not influence my decision.[/sblock]

[sblock=stat block]Beyrk Verkunder - Male Hobgoblin Bard 3
Initiative: +3, Passive Perception: 11, Passive Insight: 12, Low-Light Vision
AC: 18, Fort: 16, Reflex: 14, Will: 18 - Speed: 5
HP: 40/40, Bloodied: 20, Surge Value: 10; Surges left: 11/11
Action Points: 1

Powers:
Misdirected Mark
Warsong Strike
Virtue of Valor

Hobgoblin Resilience
Majestic Word 2
Words of Friendship