WotBS WotBS Adventure 2 : Cool ways to deal w/ Indomitability

Marcon

First Post
** Spoilers abound. **

Playing the campaign in 3.5 but I don't think it matters. I fell in love with the concept of those "one-word" Trillith having weaknesses based on what they embody (Such as Indomitability suffering full damage from "once-alive" material).

I want my players to get the most out of this so I'm leaning towards having Anyariel being a bit of a scholar and having done some research before deciding to face Indomitability in combat years ago. Papuvin could have found a weapon cache of various stuff such as the femur of the half-orc blackguard that Anyariel defeated ("A 7' monster!") and a scroll of Animate Dead that could be used to raise the seelas defeated during "Trouble with Tiljann".

Can anyone think of some other cool things I could put in there?

-Marco

Marcon

First Post
Other stuff I came up with :

Sling stones carved from tombstones, including one from a famous hunter of the seela village (+5 to hit) and one from a famous singer (Sound Burst on impact, this will replace Tiljann's Flute of Thunder).

Repeating crossbow built to fire 5 dead fingers. Starting from the pinky to the thumb, the "bolts" deal 1d8, 1d10, 1d12, 2d6 and 2d8 damage.

-Marco

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases