WotBS WotBS 3: Map Question

kumagroo

First Post
Liking the newest installment though I've barely gotten started reading it. Is there, perchance a map detailing the western and eastern way towards Seaquen? I don't need anything scaled, even one drawn on a napkin would work ;-), but the references towards the villages leave me curious and when my PC's make a choice about their path, I think they're going to rely on their history/nature checks to decide rather than toss a coin. Of course, they're still on the other end of the Fire Forest, but I thought I'd ask early.

On a completely off-topic note, is it possible to create sub-folders within this area? For example: 3.5 WotBS, 4th Edition WoBS #1: Scourge, Errata, Resource Links, WotBS Play by Post, etc.? The popularity of your product has waxed so greatly, I find myself reading every thread to avoid repeating the same questions in my posts.

Marius Delphus

Adventurer
Liking the newest installment though I've barely gotten started reading it. Is there, perchance a map detailing the western and eastern way towards Seaquen?
Here is a more detailed map of Dassen, from Adventure Four. Seaquen is not on this map, but it should be easy enough to figure out where it is based on the map in the Campaign Guide. :)

I don't think there are any spoilers on this map, but it doesn't hurt to warn anyone actually playing through the campaign that they might want to wait until their DM okays it before they have a look. :)

Attachments

• enwbs4_Dassen copy.jpg
    enwbs4_Dassen copy.jpg
    235.3 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:

kumagroo

First Post
Wonderful! May I suggest that when you release the "errata-ed" (is that a word?) version of #3 with the battlemaps, you include this one also, perhaps with a mark of where the players exited the Fire Forest, and maybe numbers for the events in the skill challenge?

Thanks!

Daern

Explorer
That map helps! I had the same question. It didn't make sense with the map included in the PDF (like does the eastern route go through Bresk?), but with this map it is much more clear. Great modules by the way, I hope I get to run them sometime.

Marius Delphus

Adventurer
May I suggest that when you release the "errata-ed" (is that a word?) version of #3 with the battlemaps, you include this one also, perhaps with a mark of where the players exited the Fire Forest, and maybe numbers for the events in the skill challenge?
That's actually a really good idea. One of those "I coulda had a V-8!" moments. I'll look into it.

Last edited:

merchantsteve

Explorer
I have already started on an updated map with the Eastern and Western way outlined. I'll post it up after I get home from work today (yes, I have a non-gaming job).

kumagroo

First Post
Thanks, though I can't imagine any groups who are already done with the Fire Forest. Had I not taken off for break, I would've been maybe halfway through, tops. :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases