Daunton's Dead Shadow (DM:Ukingsken, Judge:????)

dimsdale

First Post
Grakk drops the corpse, then rips a piece fallen one's shirt in order to wipe the blood of his blade. After a moment he feels at full strength.
ooc: in

[sblock=actions]
Grakk takes two surges bring him up to max hp and down to 9 surges
[/sblock]

CaBaNa

First Post
Vrrsk't is taken aback at the honorable surrender, Where is the darkest shadow in this house? He asks, already making his way toward the manor.

The shifter also begins padding toward the alleged headquarters of Zal'Ekthees cult. Hurry before they destroy evidence or escape! barks Kamotz.

[sblock=OOC]

Shall we push the encounter forward or take the five minute?

For healing resources check my last post, under "party"

Kamotz and Vrrsk't want to push forward.
[/sblock]

covaithe

Explorer
ooc: Note that even if you choose to rush forward and not take a short rest (in which case Grakk can't spend surges), the current encounter is over. Which means Kamotz loses the +5 to healing powers and his regen while bloodied, Grakk loses temp HP, etc.

CaBaNa

First Post
[sblock=OOC]

Depending on how many allies are bloodied Kamotz can use his healers mercy. Prefer 3, but if 2 ok... Also he has a use of healing word left from this encounter, and can heal if only one person needs it. Would that also mean that everyone regained encounter powers like second wind?

[/sblock]

dimsdale

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
Grakk has no encounter powers left, no AP and no second wind. He does have his daily rage power left. I get the feeling that we are going to need to be at full strength to take on what's in the manner. This is my two cents anyway. What does everyone else think?
[/sblock]

Oni

First Post
[sblock=ooc]

Personally, I think our resources are stretched a bit thin if we run up against another hard encounter, seriously if we had another fight like the one we just went through without resting I wouldn't be surprised to see people die.

Taking a moment and seeing if we can find out any usable information from the dwarf that surrendered might be worthwhile.

My only reservation is we really just invaded the place and we know there are more guards, would we actually be able to get away with taking a short rest. Frankly we've gotten ourselves into a fine mess, but my gut says pressing on is likely to be the most dangerous option.

[/sblock]

Brain

First Post
[sblock=ooc]I'm fine with trying a 5 minute rest too. Vixo will spend 2 surges and be back to full.[/sblock]

[sblock="Mini stat"]Vixo - Level 3 Kobold Rogue
Passive Perception: 17, Passive Insight: 12, Initiative: +5 Senses: Normal
AC: 17, Fortitude: 14, Reflex: 17, Will: 12-- Speed: 6, Size: Small
HP: 38/38, Bloodied 19, Surge Value 9, Surges left 7/9
Action Points: 1, Second Wind: not used
Powers -
Shifty
Deft Strike
Riposte Strike

Dazing Strike
Student of the Sword (Multiclass Fighter)
Sneak in the Attack
Nasty Backswing

Blinding Barrage
Duelist's Dagger Daily Power
[/sblock]

RedBeardJim

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Morv will spend a surge to come up to almost full.[/sblock]

[sblock="Mini stat"]Morvannon Rinael - Level 2 Half-Elf Warlock
Passive Perception: 12, Passive Insight: 19, Initiative: +1 Senses: Low-light
AC: 16, Fortitude: 13, Reflex: 15, Will: 16 -- Speed: 6, Size: Medium
HP: 30/32, Bloodied 16, Surge Value 8, Surges left 6/8