Help with regional Map

Ryndal

Explorer
My group just finished the fire forest and will soon be heading towards Seaquen. Great job so far by the way.

Several in my group would like a better idea of where they are going geographically - hence my question.

Are there any regional maps of the area other then the ones that came with the Player's Guide?

Many thanks in advance.

Ryndal

Ryndal

Explorer
TY for the prompt response -your customer service level is second to none.

I checked my printed version of Shelter - no map.

I then went back and checked both the BW PDF and the color PDF (unprinted) and scrolled through all of the pages and no map

I must be missing something

Ryndal

Marius Delphus

Adventurer
Do you have the Revision 1 PDF? (If you do, it says so at the foot of the title page.)

I think you can re-download if you don't. It's on page 7.

Ryndal

Explorer
I have version .5 and I just went and downloaded it once again. I cant seem to find revised version 1 - which is clearly what I need

Ryndal

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I have version .5 and I just went and downloaded it once again. I cant seem to find revised version 1 - which is clearly what I need

Ryndal

Where are you downloading from? EN World or RPGNow? It might be that a file somewhere hasn't been replaced, which is easily fixable.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I downloaded from RPG now I think

Tho I may have tried from both sources

Ryndal

Unless you bought it twice (once at each source) you won't have downloaded it from both sources. Unless you mean the EN World RPGNow Affiliate Store (which, admittedly, does make it look confusing), in which case it's RPGNow. What's the URL of your download location? That's solve it nice and quickly!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases