[Adventure] Murder Most Foul! (Judge: EvolutionKB)

dimsdale

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
I'll give it a try with the ranger, but I am more comfortable with the fighter. Feel free to chime in VV or Velmont if you think I could do something better. Remember my attempt at playing Hasifar...HAHA
[/sblock]

Knoepf scans the area for more details

ooc: perception roll: 1d20+7 = 22

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]If dimsdale is better with fighter, I'll take care of the Ranger. SO Borruk will be NPCed by dimsdale and Tirial by Velmont.[/SBLOCK]

Voda Vosa

First Post
"What Toothy says be true, show yerself and cast no doubt on yer intentions whatsoever." claims the sorceror.

OOC: I'll npc Hasifar =)

KarinsDad

Adventurer
A gaunt man stands up behind the altar. His clothes are dirty, unkempt, and on the verge of falling apart."How typical. You are the lost ones, but you come into my home and make demands. The only people here I see that are hostile are yourselves. You are the trespassers and the ones who come through my door unasked with weapons in your hands. I ask you to approach and you respond with demands. What manner of uncivilized louts are you?" the man asks with a sneer while holding up his hand to shield his eyes from the light.

[sblock=OOC]
I should have mentioned before that the room is about 30 feet tall.

Also, the only PCs that can see the man at this range are ones with low light vision. He is in the dark for Boruuk and Hasifar.

Knoepf looks around, but doesn't see anything unusual.

Note: I turned the map 90 degrees because I couldn't figure out how to do an image capture of it otherwise.
[/sblock]

Attachments

• Encounter7b.jpg
    Encounter7b.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 85

Velmont

First Post
"As I said, we had many assassination attempt on us since the start of the day. All we want is to go up and leave this cursed place. But when the only cooperation we get, it is dagger in our back and sword in our chest, we answer more quickly and more deeply than our host and they find that cooperation should have be the way to answer us. We just want a safe passage. We don't want any trouble, but if you ask for some, we won't hesitate to satisfied you over your hope and at your regret." replies Artemus, tired of all this small talking of that population of the lower Sharn.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Intimidate (1d20+12=30)[/SBLOCK]

KarinsDad

Adventurer
[sblock=OOC]
What is Artemus attempting to gain with his Intimidate?

Intimidate can be used to get a target to reveal secrets against its will, or cow a target into taking some other action, but you need to clearly write in your conversation what it is that you are wanting the target to do.

You wrote what Artemus wants in general "We just want a safe passage", but you didn't write what Artemus wants this guy to do or say.
[/sblock]

KarinsDad

Adventurer
The man seems totally taken back. "Err, yes." he stutters for a second. "Just fly through this hole up here and it takes you straight to..." he pauses "Ah, no. That's not safe. You'll have to go back the way you came and fly down at the end of the tunnel and take a ramp up out of the Cogs." he replies.

KarinsDad

Adventurer
Again, the man seems taken back "I? I?" the man stutters a bit.

"I am Horan ir'Lantar, fourth son of Sir Edgar ir'Lantar, and Canon Major of the Shadow..."

"Enough of this nonsense." says a harsh voice across the room. "Kill them all, starting with the loud mouth and be done with it."

[sblock=OOC]
At this point, I need everyone to roll a perception roll and an initiative roll.
[/sblock]

Remove ads