Even Newer Tavern Thread: The Hanged Man

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
[sblock=Opportunity for level 1-2]If there is a low level orphan PC, I could also pick him up in my adventure 'Into the Wild' since I am losing a player.

I still got 5 players, though, so I am offering more to be of service than out of a real need.[/sblock]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Martelai is 3rd (in the works) level warlock. I'd be available just as soon as he enters the tavern (in few hours real-time)

QUESTION: if I have simple magic item let's say amulet of protection +1, can I upgrade it for just the difference in price to something like amulet of life? Or do I need to pay full price of the target item?

LadyLaw

First Post
[sblock=ooc]I have a 1st level Dwarf Warden submitted. I've just been trying to figure out how to get her into the tavern. There's been so much going on in here it's been too hectic for me to figure it out, especially with 3 half-orcs in the room (sorry guys). None-the-less, she can be available if needed. [/sblock]

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
"All right, looks like we got plenty of you for this mission, going to be almost more guards than there are craftsmen!" the woman says. "Let's go, Master Mason Michelle Maystone Mason - yes, really - is waiting with her wagon and her people, no point in dallying around here."

She nods towards the door and heads out.

[sblock=The Rerisen Tower]The adventure begins! Head on over to the thread here. We'll mostly just get established there until the Warlord thing gets all resolved, but we can get some of the mechanical stuff out of the way at least. If you're coming, post over in that thread so I can get a head count of what the final roster is. We'll probably start the actual adventure rolling Mondayish.[/sblock]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
And almost collides with brooding half-elf in dark blue coat, Bacarta pirate style. Serious eyes look at Kaz for the moment and then half elf nods in greeting and moves aside to let him pass.

After he enters he announces
"I am Martelai Luinil, astrologist and researcher of arcane mysteries."

OOC: star pact warlock 3rd level

DMDanW

First Post
[sblock=OOC H.M.G.]
[sblock=DMDanW]Who have you got in your group so far. Eithal's a warden. Not exactly arcane, I'm still curious.[/sblock]

So far there is;
Thorn, Shifter fighter (soon to be 2nd level) [Banesfinger]
Gloom, Shifter paladin (soon to be 3rd level and changing to a fighter) [Velmont]
Gellan, Halfling barbarian (soon to be 2nd level) [RedBeardJim]
Zharne, Elf Druid (soon to be 2nd level) [Ozymandias]
Minharaht, Kalashtar Cleric (soon to be 2nd level) [Tomalak]

and we had a 6th, Jehad, Gnome sorcerer but he disappeared early on in the adventure.

A Goliath Warden would fight the theme so far of the squad of savages I have (except for Minharath of course), but there are already 2 defenders and a third may be a bit much.

I was thinking that the group could use some ranged firepower / arcane type character (kind of to replace the character of Jehad).

Thanks for the interest though. We'll see what happens. You never know in a living world...
[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases