[Tavern] Tower's Shard 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarinsDad

Adventurer
The Eladrin stands up and walks back up to the bar.

"Another ale." he says putting the empty first mug on the bar. After Brews hands him another, he turns, flicks a finger and the spilled beer cleans itself up.

"Being clumsy like that in a fight will get you killed, in addition to getting barkeeps annoyed at you." he says.

"Ladies." he nods his head with a faint of smile on his face. He then walks back to his chair, and continues watching.

modest

First Post
Dalvach's brow furrows and he begins to curse and rant in his dwarvish tongue. "Bundva gorota craz-ekah toront gunth vintakk..yuntun kunth-wund-nurach. Torkach dund vinim gis-ga-ratrow. Tunn dan tikach fund fredrena."

[sblock=Dwarvish] The rudeness of elves never fails..scrawny thing looks sick. Bet he folds faster than a swamp-gobbo grand-elder. I've put down ales with more character and taste than that excuse of a whelp.[/sblock]

Dalvach notices Veruza's attention on the one called Varis and motions for him to introduce himself to the group gathered as one. Maybe he could provide some further entertainment while the group waits for the elusive fifth member that Dalvach's companions have only heard stories of.

Walking Dad

First Post
Varis Lyrandar , Half-Elf Bard 4

Dalvach notices Veruza's attention on the one called Varis and motions for him to introduce himself to the group gathered as one. ...

Varis nods and smiles, showing perfectly white teeth. He moves toward the table bows slightly and asks: "May I sit down? I was just wandering around here after arriving with an airship as some friendly fellow pointed me to this establishment. Varis my name, bard and adventurer my trade. I heard here is a good place to get hired."

[sblock=ooc]Still working on sheet[/sblock]

Zissou

First Post
Varis nods and smiles, showing perfectly white teeth. He moves toward the table bows slightly and asks: "May I sit down? I was just wandering around here after arriving with an airship as some friendly fellow pointed me to this establishment. Varis my name, bard and adventurer my trade. I heard here is a good place to get hired."

"Yes, yes. Come, have a seat my name is Daegaul and my sturdy friend here is Dalvach. The ladies are Audrey and Veruza. Tell us about yourself, what brings you to this destination?" says Daegaul with high spirits.

CaBaNa

First Post
The twins tense up greatly as the Eladrin approaches, not relaxing until after Dalvach ends his rant. The shoulders of the twins climb up their necks, and backs hunch forward. A sign of nervousness they shared.

During their introduction by Daegaul each of the women wave to Varis respectively. Oh a bard! Tell us a tale, or sing a song please!

Walking Dad

First Post

"Yes, yes. Come, have a seat my name is Daegaul and my sturdy friend here is Dalvach. The ladies are Audrey and Veruza. Tell us about yourself, what brings you to this destination?" says Daegaul with high spirits.

"Nice to meet you all!" Varis greets them with a smile.

During their introduction by Daegaul each of the women wave to Varis respectively. Oh a bard! Tell us a tale, or sing a song please!

"Oh, a new tale or song? That is part why I'm here. In the search of deeds worthy to make a song or tale out of them. The tale I could give you now is about my past... or you can wish for a classic I could play on my flute. What about you? Are you longer in this region? Have you already done the deeds I'm searching for?"

[sblock=ooc]Still working on sheet. Almost done![/sblock]

CaBaNa

First Post
The twins look at each other and giggle at the same time, "Tail you could give us! Longer in this region! Done the deed! They laugh and clink their cups together, taking a swig. You are funny! Audrey, and Veruza speak, giggle, and laugh together. The bards lewd puns, purposeful or not, seems to have tickled them, and they relax slightly more than before.

Walking Dad

First Post

"You also play flute? Are you do everything together? :devil: Where are you from?" Varis asks, beginning to relax and smiling deeper.

[sblock=ooc]Character sended for approval[/sblock]

Last edited:

CaBaNa

First Post
The twins blush slightly but otherwise don't show their embarrassment, I can play recorder, volunteers Audrey with a wink, Most everything together, laughs Veruza, both look toward each other again, The monastery. they say, assuming everyone knows about the monastery.

Walking Dad

First Post
Varis d'Lyrandar , Half-Elf Bard 4

"What monastery? Dedicated to whom or what principle?" Varis asks the twins, his interest awakened.

[sblock=ooc]
Can I roll anything to know something about it?
Arcana +9
History +7
Religion +7
Streetwise +11

Character send for approval[/sblock]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads