L4W Discussion Thread V

FourMonos

First Post
I'm not sure what was meant by sociopath elementalist.

I checked, it was CrimsonFlameWielder's character, not yours. They (Malakai and Dina) were just on an adventure together, thus my mistake.

I think the druid would fit in better with the levels if you want to come, but I think 8 is about my max (...if not over the max, we'll find out together!).

Also, take in the setting now, Daunton is has been abandoned for who knows how long. Most people are coming back from portals or Barcate. Feel free to start posting.

Son of Meepo

First Post
Hmm... In that case, adding an 8th that walks around with 3 pets may not be a good idea.

Email updates have been inconsistent for me as well, which is why I dropped off before. I just happened to get one recently with people taking about starting an adventure.

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
Raiyek has a decent melee basic attack. He's no striker, but should serve alright. We've also got a monk, he might have a decent MBA too, though I haven't checked myself.

Last edited:

Son of Meepo

First Post
Raiyek has a decent melee basic attack. He's no striker, but should serve alright. We've also got a monk, he might have a decent MBA too, though I haven't checked myself.

So @FourMonos, what do you think? Should I bring in one PC over the other? Should I stay out altogether? I'm fairly flexible.

EDIT: All that being said, having looked at the party thus far, the druid probably is a better fit for the group. The pets give some off-tanking that might be useful for a party that size while still contributing another leader to the mix. It's just a matter of whether or not having 11? (don't think anyone else has pets) allied creatures on the board is too much to handle.

Last edited:

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
There we go - Vermitrax is added to the post above with XP and gold rewards.

Also, @pathfinderq1 and [MENTION=51271]Voda Vosa[/MENTION], I calculated the XP for the first encounter wrong, it should have been 800 XP each since the monsters were elites. The numbers in the rewards post have been corrected to reflect the correct values.

Drew Lucan (@MetaVoid) - Madness at Gardmore Abbey
Madness - level 7, adventure ran 4 months (June 10, 2013 to Oct 5, 2013). 2000 XP, 3576 gp. Encounters: 500 XP, +100 XP minor quest.
Total XP & gold: 2600 XP, 3576 gp.

Thank you, Lord Sessadore.
[MENTION=88601]FourMonos[/MENTION], I just made 8th level by less then 200XP. I have to level up Drew (didn't expect it) and its holiday season. I'll do it as fast as I'm able, but it will be at least after Christmass weekend. Please be patient. Thank you.

Neil1889

First Post
First: Hooray for getting a game going. :) Many thanks to FourMonos!

Second: Wrapping up old/dead adventures in the interest of sweet, sweet XP and gold...

Lilli (@Neil1889) - Shards of Eldanarth
Shards - level 7, adventure ran 9 months (June 13, 2013 to March 5, 2014). 4500 XP, 8046 gp.
Encounters:
Owlbears - 3x level 9 elites = 800 XP. (This is an estimate, and I'm very rusty on 4e. If anyone has a better guess [defences and hp can be seen here] then say so.)
Dryad's Challenge - 9x level 12 minions (525 XP), 1x level 11 solo (1000 XP) = 1525 XP. (Again, estimates. Stats can be seen here - there were 5 crushing vines in the encounter.)
Total: 6425 XP, 8046 gp.

Thank-you so much Lord Sessadore. That'll boost Lilli to Level 8.

Lilli's ritual book may well get a little more padding (Raise Dead and Remove Affliction are strong candidates).

Hey, that last rejigging made Lilli scrape into Level 9!

Edit: Which FourMonos is fine with me doing also.

Last edited:

Remove ads