[Adventure] A Chef's Request (DM:renau1g; judge: covaithe)

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
[sblock=Battle Resilience]...Wasted! Ghorgor gains resist 5 from the first attack he receives in a fight to the end of the next turn. Never used it so far.[/sblock]

[sblock=J'Yri]Please don't cancel the mark I put on the Kobold 32 (or Glaive, for that matter). Marking two opponents at once isn't a trick I can pull off a lot but it's good for the rest of the encounter unless you cancel it by putting your mark over one of mine.[/sblock]

-''Hey, stop hitting tiny lady and demon lady! Hit someone own size. Wait... kobold tiny too... Never mind. Hit Ghorgor! Ghorgor Unbreakable!''

Tapping in the reserves of his 'powerful mind', Ghorgor sends a wave of psionic energy that worms into the mind of the glaive wielding kobold and one of his subordinate; they must hit Ghorgor, he is soooo annoying!

Ghorgor then swing above the head of one kobold. Hmm. They are so damn small.

[sblock=Actions]
Move: Shift to E6
Minor: Spend a power Point to augment Battlefield Demand (to mark 2 targets). Mark both Glaive (Yes, Battlefield demand is close burst 3!) and Kobold 91.
Standard:
Iron Fist vs Kobold 91 AC (1d20+8=9, 1d10+5=12) miss, but gain Resist All 2
[/sblock]

[sblock=Blurred Step and Mind Spike]
If a target Marked by and adjacent to Ghorgor shifts, Ghorgor can shift 1 square in pursuit. If an adjcacent and marked target hits somebody else with an attack that does not include Ghorgor, Mindspike triggers and the target takes the same amount of damage he inflicted to my ally (Psychic damage).

Right now, Kobold 91 is concerned by these rules while Glaive isn't (though he still takes -2 to attacks not including Ghorgor).
[/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
46/46 14/14 surhe
AC 22
For 16
Ref 13
Will 16

1 Power Point
1 AP
[/sblock]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Seeing the kobold's use some cunning to hide their traps, Fissure glances around to see if any more were nearby. Thinking the way clear, he strode in two steps over to Calisto, and then made several quick jabs with his tree at the swarming kobolds, followed by a solid elbow to the face of the topmost one on the tiefling. Sickening crunches can be clearly heard over the din.[sblock=OOC]Minor: Perception 20. Then move next to Calisto (H-1->H0->G1->H2 or H-1->H0->G1->G2->G3 depending on if he sees a trap in H2 or G3) and Five Storms vs K35: Hit (Ref 15), 14hp. Thats a burst, so should be affected by swarm vulnerability; also not affected by concealment.[/sblock][sblock=Fissure]Fissure—Male Goliath Stone Fist Monk
Initiative: +5, Passive Perception: 17, Passive Insight: 12
AC: 19, Fort: 16, Reflex: 17, Will: 16 — Speed: 6
HP: 30/30, Bloodied: 15, Surge: 7, Surges left: 8/8
Action Points: 1, Second Wind: Not Used
Powers -
Crane's Wings
Five Storms
Stone Fist Flurry of Blows

Open the Gate of Battle
Spinning Leopard Maneuver
Grasp the Wind
Stone's Endurance

Fissure - Fissure[/sblock]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
As Fissure makes his way around, he warns Calisto, Hole there. Don't fall."

OOC: Fissure goes to G3; warns about H2.

Karmic_vegeance

First Post
J'ryi lifts himself off the ground, having been caught blind by the mass of kobolds. He glares menacingly at the familiar runt hiding in the bushes. "You just had to make it personal, huh? Guess I'll have to teach you how to live and let live - but not now." Turning instead to the swarm of kobolds attacking Ghorgor and him, he growls in frustration. "You bitey little devils are in my way." J'ryi inhales, and unleashes a blast of fire, encasing the mass of kobolds, then reaches into the conflagration and starts lifting kobolds off the ground, beating them with his broadsword and attempting to restrain as many as possible.

[sblock=Actions]Move: Stand from prone. Minor: Dragon Breath, hitting (across) D4-D6, (afar) D4-B4; Dragon Breath versus Kobold 32: 1d20+6=14 (miss). Dragon Breath versus Kobold 91: 1d20+6=21 (hit). 1d6+2=7 fire damage to Kobold 91. J'ryi marks Kobold 32 (this is the one Ghorgor did not mark, correct?) Standard: Grappling Strike on Kobold 32: 1d20+6=14, 1d10+4=13 damage. If it hits, Kobold 32 is grabbed until the end of my next turn.[/sblock]

[sblock=Ghorgor]Heh, that's kind of funny, since I pretty much have an at-will Close burst 1 mark with Threatening Rush; you probably could have marked Kobold 35 (close burst 3, right?), and I would have gotten 32 and 91 with that.[/sblock]

[sblock=Combat Agility, Combat Challenge, and Grappling Strike]Combat Agility: When an enemy makes an action that triggers an opportunity attack from J'ryi, he waits until they have completed that action, then shifts 3 squares towards them and attempts to make an attack - Normal to hit, normal damage, and if it hits, the enemy is knocked prone.
Combat Challenge: When an adjacent enemy that has been marked by J'ryi shifts or makes an attack that does not include him, I may make a melee basic attack against them as an immediate interrupt.
Grappling Strike: This power may be used as an opportunity attack.[/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]J'ryi-Male Dragonborn Brawler Fighter
Initiative +3, Passive Perception: 10, Passive Insight: 11
AC: 19, Fort: 18, Reflex: 14, Will 11 - Speed 5
HP: 21/29, Bloodied: 14, Surge: 9, Surges left: 11/11
Action Points: 1, Second Wind: not used
Powers -
Combat Agility
Grappling Strike
Threatening Rush

Dragon Breath
Takedown Attack

Harrier's Ploy

J'ryi - J'ryi[/sblock]

[sblock=Edit]Forgot to specify fire damage on Dragon Breath[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
As you may have guess (stonegod did at least) the kobolds are a swarm, so melee & ranged attack do 1/2 damage and they are vulnerable 10 against burst/blasts (incl dragon's breath) [/sblock]

industrygothica

Adventurer
The scattered form that is Willow regroups, and the swarm takes on a vaguely humanoid shape. What looks like a hand emerges from the swarm and snatches up one of the kobolds by the neck, and Willow's writhing face locks its eyes onto it before the insects begin to tear apart the attackers.

[sblock=Actions]
Standard:Second Wind to regain 6hp, +2 to all defenses.
Move: Stand up
Ap: Swarming Locusts (close blast 3 effects B4: D6) vs. K91 & K32 hits REF 13, 18 (should hit K91 due to CA from flanking) for 20 (this includes the vulnerable 10 damage)[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]Can I have a status of everyone? I try to figure out who is where and even more, how many hp is left to anyone. I don't mind for Calisto to take an AoO, but i want to worth it.[/SBLOCK]

Karmic_vegeance

First Post
[sblock=OOC]In all likelihood, Kobold 91 is nearly dead; it's taken 56 damage if indeed it has vulnerable 10 to blasts and bursts. I have Kobold 32 locked down fairly well, and I expect Ghorgor is going to go after the Glaive-wielding one very soon. It's on Calisto, Nejs, and Fissure to take out Kobold 35.[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases