[Deities and Demigods] Deities and Class Skills

Anime Kidd

Explorer
I have a question. I'm making a deity, but I don't know the class skills for an outsider. I couldn't find anything in the Monster Manual or Deities and Demigods about this. :confused:
Also, do deities treat all their skills as class skills? And one more thing, where in the DDG book does it talk about skills for deities? I have yet to find it. :(

Grazzt

Demon Lord
Outsiders' class skills are whatever skills ya give it when ya create it. As for the deities other skills, they follow the same class/cross-class skills that normal PCs do (since deities have classes as PCs).

Mr Fidgit

First Post
i'm not sure this will help...

(MM pg 11) skills: "all listed skills were purchased as class skills unless the creature has a character class....treat any skill not mentioned as a cross-clss skill unless the creature has a character class"

so any skill in a creature's entry is a class skill. if you're basing your outsider on any creature in particular, you can use that creatures skills as class skills

another way to look at it -- creatures of the same type tend to favor the same skills (all Celestials in the MM who have skills (i.e. not the Lantern Archon) have concentration, hide, listen, move silently, sense motive and spot, so they must be 'class skills' for celestials)

i hope that helps :)

Remove ads