Dragon mag Ampersand #387: Dark Sun creatures, Castle Ravenloft game

only for subscribers, alas
but this month's column has small section and pic of contents of the upcoming Castle Ravenloft board game, mm! LOTS of figures etc

And, for the Dark Sun fans like me, it has Anakore (Dune Freaks), Nibenay the Sorceror-King!, and one of his templars, in new stat block format.
Nibenay, unsurprisingly, is nasty, lol
ANakore's are now aberrations, linked ot either Far Realm of mind flayers from the text?

GOOD stuff :)

AllisterH

First Post
Ok, I'm a big 4e supporter and a subscirber to DDI and I still think the Ampersand column should be viewable to all...

Not the articles mind you, but the editorial/foreword.

MrMyth

First Post
It seems reasonable to me, some bonus information for subscribers. Especially given how many other free previews WotC releases already - dedicated preview article at the start of each month, ongoing previews throughout each week of the next upcoming product, along with occasional tidbits that pop up on Facebook, staff blogs, sent to fan websites, etc.

That looks like a lot of stuff in a box. Have there been any demos/early reviews of it as yet.

Definitely looks like a nice present for any type of board gamer.

That's been the first official preview, actually. Bill wrote it was an advance copy they had to give back to the production people.

firesnakearies

Explorer
The Castle Ravenloft game looks really cool. I stopped buying new D&D books over a year ago (DDI subscription is enough for me), but I'll buy that board game for sure.

Which I think will make it the first board game I've purchased . . . ever?

Looks fun!

Remove ads