Cirripedius' Quickwork Character Sheet

Cirripedius

First Post
I figured I would make this for myself so I could make NPCs faster/in-depth in the event my PCs decide to attack somebody they weren't supposed to and to expedite . It is a spreadsheet with all the equations need to calculate everything you should need for making PCs or NPCs.

Just put in all of the independent variables such as:
- ability scores
- BAB
- base saves
- skill ranks
- weapon's name (automatically inputs stats)
- armor's name (ditto)
- shield name (ditto)

I am currently working on a macro to randomly generate the health but I can't quite figure it out. Let me know if you can*.

I also have a space for feats and I even included a feat chain I once used. It technically isn't allowed but in the campaign I ran my Cleric/Radiant Servant of Pelor I was allowed to do this. It is quite badass. If you want to let one of your PCs do this you can set up some pretty big fights and the PCs will still survive.

So far I can get a random number between 1 and the creature's hit die (via the =RANDBETWEEN(1, Hit Die cell), but I can't make that number stay once it is generated.

Attachments

• Cirripedius' Quickwork Character Sheet.xls
    42.5 KB · Views: 110

Cirripedius

First Post
Sorry, didnt include the feat chain.

Flaw - Combat Casting
Human - Heroic Channeling
1st lvl - Sacred Healing
3 - Augment Healing
6 - Divine Ward
9 - Sacred Purification

With this build, by level 6 your healing spells will heal for an additional 2 per spell level and another 2 per die if you expend you move action. In addition you will be able to heal all allies from close range with your Cure spells. Also, at level 9 you may choose to instead expend your move action to use an AoE CLW as a swift action (however this is generally an out of combat ability to use to get the party's health back up right after a fight.

Augustus Gloop

First Post
@Cirripedius re: random number health generator

What you need is a macro. If you're using excel 07, you can create a button and assign a macro to it. The macro you record should copy the cell the health total is in, and then in a new (permanent hps cell) paste special (right click on the cell and select paste special) *values* only. That will divorce the random hp result from the formula used to arrive at the value. The user would need to press the "keep hp value" button when the rest of the character was set up. If you've locked the document to keep the rest of it from accidentally being changed, you can use the opportunity to unlock it, perform the action, and lock it again. If you're feeling really slick, editing the macro to include the lines Application.ScreenUpdating = False and Application.ScreenUpdating = True at the beginning and end of your macro respectively will hide all the changes from the user, making the macro run much smoother and more quickly.

Remove ads