Pathfinder 1E MI, Waterford - Pathfinder meets Eberron

Victor Spieles

Explorer
Pathfinder Rules - Eberron Campaign Setting

Looking for players.

Airships, the lighting rail, a warforged crime boss, black mysteries, and possibly a couple khyber powered rayguns. The campaign is not about slaying dragons and saving the world, but about unravelling mysteries, saving your own ass and staying alive. Though you might save the world by accident.

Looking to launch a new Eberron campaign in the beginning of August using the Pathfinder Core Rules. Though, I’m also open to using the DnD 3.5 rules if there are enough players interested in using them.

I’m looking to have 4-6 players to form the group. It’s a 50/50 half role-playing (talking/problem solving) the other half roll-playing (combat). Looking for players who like to give their characters a voice and personality in game instead of just rolling dice and killing creatures.

I use mini’s for combat, so we can all see what’s happening during the encounter.

We will be playing in Waterford every other Sunday from about 4-9 pm. But the time can be adjusted earlier or a little later.

Right now there is myself and one player, whose house we would be playing at.

If you are interested give me a shout back.

Vic

Victor Spieles

Explorer
I like to take this opportunity to thank the 70 players that took a peek at this post. And I would especially like to thank those few who were brave enough to reply. Were you one of the brave ones?

Heh. Where is Waterford exactly, anyway? That might be in striking distance for me, although it'd be a nice drive. Sundays are terrible for me, though.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases