[Adventure]The Eye of the Tiger(Judge: ???)

Vertexx69

First Post
Rohna rejoins the group at the ship, still in her maroon leather clothing with her ornately spiked hammer across her back under her unadorned, steel-gray shield. The fighter has a look of exasperation boiling across her craggy face as she sifts through far too many sheets of shipping orders for just a mount. A large crane swings around and raises up a heavy-duty, gated pallet containing her massive dire boar. "You'd think was trying to bring a house along with me..."

She looks at Shava's civies, and she crinkles her broad nose in her own unique way. The sorceress's outfit much more closely resembles her own street clothes now. "Everything is still such a hassle on the docks I see. Hope you didn't strain anything getting into that get-up Shava. And I hope its not for the sailor's benefit."

The littlest goliath looks around to see if everyone else was here, and with a nod seems satisfied as she folds up the documents and stuffs them unceremoniously into a belt pouch with just bit more strength than was needed for the job. "Ah that's better. It goes right to the source of the pain."

As soon as she is across the gang-plank Rohna casts an eye over the deck and her armor flows over her obsidian limbs. She More or less follows Shava's suggestion, but knows how to set an example of who 'the muscle' is.

Last edited:

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Tondrek was too busy investigating his new toy to immediately notice the airship. However, he heard something, maybe Shava's involuntary intake of breath, that made him look up.

And then he started to cry.

Bad, bad, bad! Ship sad and bad! Who make ship bad and sad, they mean and stuff. Elanamental be all sorry and angry with no-good alignment, holeys kill people like that. Sad, sad, sad!

Apparently, Tondrek forgot he was sad and got angry. He ignored the rest of the party even as they entered the wheelhouse. Instead, he started yelling. Mostly at the goblins, some at whoever walked by and seemed to have muscle. Those that tried to ignore the heavily burdened halfork soon found a lean—and mean—canine construct "reiterating" Tondrek's requests. All the while, the artificer pontificated on fixes and repairs. If there was a ship artificer already on board, they would surely find Tondrek's methods... unusual.

But if there was a ship artificer on board, they'd hear it from Tondrek soon enough.

OOC: Arcana +17 and Theivery +10 should start things rolling. ;)

EvolutionKB

First Post
And then he started to cry.

Bad, bad, bad! Ship sad and bad! Who make ship bad and sad, they mean and stuff. Elanamental be all sorry and angry with no-good alignment, holeys kill people like that. Sad, sad, sad!

Apparently, Tondrek forgot he was sad and got angry. He ignored the rest of the party even as they entered the wheelhouse. Instead, he started yelling. Mostly at the goblins, some at whoever walked by and seemed to have muscle. Those that tried to ignore the heavily burdened halfork soon found a lean—and mean—canine construct "reiterating" Tondrek's requests. All the while, the artificer pontificated on fixes and repairs. If there was a ship artificer already on board, they would surely find Tondrek's methods... unusual.

The goblins look at the half-orc and his construct in fear. They move away from the artificer, going below decks to make repairs there. As Tondrek's tirade continues, the elemental ring buzzes loudly, crackling with energy. Tondrek senses his presence makes the elemental happy.

The rest of the group makes it's way into the wheelhouse. There they find a half-elf, his red mustache long and curled up at the ends. His head is shaved, the curving lines of a dragonmark on his skull. His clothes are torn is some spaces, spotted with dirt and grease in others. A rapier is sheathed on hip, but by the jewels and golden hilt, looks like it's more for show.

The wheel of the ship itself is the head of a red dragon. It's mouth agape, the teeth and horns of the creature form handles to grap onto. "Welcome to Dol Arrah's Sun. Sorry 'bout her state. Air pirates gave us all 'e could handle. I'm tha Captain, Nicolas." He looks the female half-elves up and down, lingering on Shava. "Must be your Uncle that paid for this foray eh? I thought he said, you could handle yourself, but oh well."

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=Evo]
Would Thalen know this man? [/sblock]

Thalen's face drops at the mention of sky pirates, her eyes smolder with the anger inside her, but the half-elf holds her tongue, allowing Shava to take the lead as it is her uncle that seems to have sponsored their trip. She still didn't know how they expected to fly this anyway.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Venakhad follows the group, feeling stranger in strange land. And besides, the group already traveled together, while he...he traveled only with Jorasco halflings. It was strange, not being highest in the group.

At Tondreks cry he approaches, hesitates for a moment as he starts ordering around, but then focuses his thoughts:
"Is that elemental hurt? Would healing him help? Can he even be healed like people can? You can think back, don't have to answer aloud."

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Venakhad follows the group, feeling stranger in strange land. And besides, the group already traveled together, while he...he traveled only with Jorasco halflings. It was strange, not being highest in the group.

At Tondreks cry he approaches, hesitates for a moment as he starts ordering around, but then focuses his thoughts:
"Is that elemental hurt? Would healing him help? Can he even be healed like people can? You can think back, don't have to answer aloud."

To Shava's change:
His face lights up and he half-nods, half bows toward her without saying a word.
"Very official and yet very aluring."

OOC: colored italic text is telepathy, same for internal monologue, but I'll try to mark it clearly when I speak to someone...

stonegod

At Tondrek's cry he approaches, hesitates for a moment as he starts ordering around, but then focuses his thoughts:
Though thought speech is superficial, the chaos of Tondrek's mind was still apparent. Many thoughts, all at once, never ceasing. For a moment, it seems Tondrek may not have heard the kalastar, but then he mutters aloud, Elenamental not happy. Happier now. Ship need fixing to make it flow. Good flow healthy. He scratches his head a moment. Not sure if damaged itself. Hmm. He then trundled over to the crystal moorings to have a closer look.

Vertexx69

First Post
Seeing that everyone is getting along moderately well on the bridge, Rohna heads out onto the deck to personally supervise the loading of her new mount. After seeing the state of the ship, she doesn't trust the crew to know their squishy butts from a hole in the deck. Gretta moves to keep out of the way, loping around to the other side of the gang plank where she sets guard with the molten spirit bear, a pair of volcanic sentinels that can't set the wood of the ship afire guarding the only way onto the ship. Olaf snorts his displeasure as the bottom of the pallet grinds against the opening to the hold. "I know, but there isn't room out here on the deck for you. I'll head down in a bit to find you a window seat for your pen."

EvolutionKB

First Post
[sblock=R1]I'll leave it up to you.
[sblock=If you wanna know him]
The captain is a low ranking member of the House. Typically the house has used him in missions where he isn't expected to come back, but he always does. Why the house does this, you don't know.[/sblock]
[/sblock]

Rohna supervises the loading of her mount into the ship. Below decks she sees the goblins guiding the crate near the back. They talk amongst themselves in their language.

[sblock=Goblin]They brought food. Lots too! Gonna eat good on this trip![/sblock]

Tondrek and Venakhad look over the elemental surrounding the ship. The elemental itself doesn't seem to be hurt and the ship can still fly as well, albeit probably not at full speed.

stonegod

Tondrek does his best to figure out how to repair the airship, especially the elemental bindings, the best he can. He'll jury rig in his own special way as needed.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases