Even Newer(er) Tavern Thread: The Hanged Man

jbear

First Post
ooc: Leather Fighter lvl 5 (could bump up a level with DM credits if needs be; I am okay with him being in a higher level adventure. He is hardy enough).

Atriden

First Post
OOC: lvl 4 deva cleric coming soon to the tavern. Will be done with the character sheet tomorrow, so making an entrance then :)

Ohh, and are there any lvl one's or two's in the tavern? Might consider making a short low level game.

Last edited:

Neil1889

First Post
The front door suddenly swings open and through the portal strides the Minotaur. Over seven feet tall, clad in an ornate black lacquered plate armour (that goes well with his well groomed black fur) and carrying a very, very large looking broad bladed two-handed axe, he is an arresting sight. He pauses to address the tavern.

"I am Labraundos of Lefkadan, Paladin of Joven, most recently a visitor of Bacarte. I am looking for honest work."

Labraundos heads over to the bar to enquire about the drinks. After some debate with the landlord, he settles on a dark heavy ale which he takes to sniffing and sipping.

OOC: Labraundos is a Paladin, Level 2, packing Virtue's Touch and an Executioner's Axe.

Son of Meepo

First Post
"Greetings Labraundos." A deva says from across the room. "The wisdom of Mireva be upon you. There hasn't been much honest work to be had these days, but that gnoll is back making that infernal racket he calls a circus again."

OOC: Dina, level 9 artificer|warlord is in the tavern.
Fhangrim, level 6 gnoll sentinel druid is outside.

dimsdale

First Post
The door to the tavern open abruptly due to the forceful punch of a closed fist. A large humanoid enters the room dressed in sunbaked hide armor. Two large swords are flung over one of his massive shoulders, held loosely by one of his hands. The other grips the door and swings it back to close it. He tires and faces the patrons of the tavern, sniffs the air, the growls with a sneer on his face I Rumbum. He then takes his swords, gripping them by the hilt, one in each hand, turns the blades so that they are facing towards the floor, and forcefully embeds them into the wooden planks that make up the floor. He lets go of both blades, which now stand on their own, and then strides to the bar. He points to slab of beef that a nervous patron is eating, which next to the massive bugbear, then catches the attention of the barkeep. I want that.

OOC: Almost finished with CS for Rumbum: barbarian bugbear lvl 2. I used the name in LEB. I like it so much that I'm going to use it here as well :) Retired Max lvl 11 Bravura Warlord

Last edited:

Atriden

First Post
OOC: Almost finished with CS for Rumbum: barbarian bugbear lvl 2. I used the name in LEB. I like it so much that I'm going to use it here as well :) Retired Max lvl 11 Bravura Warlord
OOC: Awesome, that makes two potential victims, muhahaha ;-) ! I will try to submit an adventure next week and it will be called; " Howling Neighbours " , which will take place in the Overgrowth, NE of Daunton.

4 th level Deva still on his way to the tavern. Just forgot how long it took to make cs :-D !

Last edited:

Neil1889

First Post
"Greetings Labraundos." A deva says from across the room. "The wisdom of Mireva be upon you. There hasn't been much honest work to be had these days, but that gnoll is back making that infernal racket he calls a circus again."

"Hmmm, thank-you. I noticed the gnoll and was passing entertained." says Labraudos in return.

dimsdale

First Post
Rumbum takes a large bite out of a side of beef brought to him by not one but two servants of the tavern. The dish was just too heavy for one person to carry. He picks up the beef and takes a huge bite, ripping away flesh with his sharp teeth and massive jaws. As he chews the food his taste buds detect something strange. He looks down at the plate and notices that in addition to the missing meat, a portion of the plate is missing as well. He turns his head slightly as if confused, then grunts loudly, then swallows the food, plate and all. He then washes it down with a quaffing one of many pints of ale in front of him.

OOC: Rumbum ready for action.

[sblock=Statblock]
Rumbum: Bugbear Barbarian (Whirling Slayer) Lvl 4

Initiative +6
Passive Perception 12 Passive Insight 12
AC: 21 Fort: 19 Reflex: 18 Will: 15
HP: 52/52 THP 0 Surges: 10/10 Surge Value: 15 (+2 belt and collar Property)
Speed: 6
Vision: Low Light
CURSED: none
AP 1

POWERS
Howling Strike
Whirling rend

[ ] Whirling Lunge
[ ] Predatory Eye
[ ] Whirling Frenzy
[ ] Shrug it Off
[ ] Screaming Hide Armor Power