need some help in worldbuilding

badgerfrank10

First Post
sup, im currently building a campaign in the beggining of which 4 pcs plus a recurring npc are attacked in a local pub in sharn in the ebberon campaign setting

the enemy is a cult devoted to an evil god that kidnaps and transforms peasants into zombie like creatures through experimentation.

i need

-name of cult
-portfolio of cult's god
-program to generate npc's in a flash
-any other useful program i can use to help gameplay and progress the story more smoothly
- name of pub (will be later safehouse)

i am using dnd 3.5 edition and heroes of horror corruption/depravity rules

many thanks

athos

First Post
Hmm, I remember a random name generator from long ago, but can't seem to find it on the web.

My favorite GM tool is monsterforge, D&D 3.5 and Variants Files which lets you make monsters in a flash. Need a mob of zombies, presto, its there in a minute and printing out and ready to use.

Here are some names I would try:

Cult : Lords of Death
God: Nerull
Pub: The Lonely Traveller

IronWolf

blank
Name of Cult: Cult of the Dead Raven
Cult's god: The Keeper
Name of Pub: The Rusted Nail

As for programs to generate NPCs you could look for a random generator on the web or consider using something like PCGen.

Allegro

First Post
Pub: The Staked Steak

The pub is named after the owner's most notable accomplishment of hunting down and killing a Vampire Minotaur which was terrorizing a small island nation. The pub features a wide assortment of beef dishes and hearty red wines. The favorite dish of the locals is beef hotpot with tendons. The hot pot is served at the tables on a bed of river rocks which have been heated in a fire. Patrons spears chunks of meat on sharp daggers and swishes it in the bubbling spicy broth before popping it in their mouths.

Remove ads