Ravenloft Collector's Guide

havard

Adventurer
I'm looking forward to Mystara also, though, in truth, I can imagine that it will be quite the pain in the rear. As I recall, many of the early adventures were questionable as to whether they were designed for Mystara or Greyhawk.

Ideally, I would include these modules on both settings lists. However we are just talking about a few modules. Even in the B series, most of the modules are explicitly placed in the Known World.

-Havard

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
You missed the Gencon tournaments.
I've finally returned to this guide, and added some information on the RPGA tournament adventures to the list. Thanks very much for the Fraternity of Shadows link Thanael. The RPGA adventures are fairly poorly documented in general and the research on the FoS site was very helpful.

beasterbrook

First Post
I've finally returned to this guide, and added some information on the RPGA tournament adventures to the list. Thanks very much for the Fraternity of Shadows link Thanael. The RPGA adventures are fairly poorly documented in general and the research on the FoS site was very helpful.

Yes.. I'll be going on to this at some stage as well.. the list looks complete.. only things missing are the RPGA con modules that weren't to do with LD..

could you just change the start of the list to this though (nit picking I know) just to show the seperate years..

Campaign year 1890 (1996)
LD1: Skinners
LD2: Casting Call
LD3: The Judge's House
LD4: London's Foggy Streets
LD5: The Lost Valley (Gencon Living Death Enigma, August 1996)
LD4: London's Foggy Streets (Gencon Living Death Feature, August 1996)
LD6: Mystery of the Haunted Mine

Campaign year 1890 (1997)
LD7: No Rest for the Weary
LD8: The Breath of Life
LD9: The Wayward Wind
etc

beasterbrook

First Post
You seem to be saying the Ravenloft "Fraternity of Shadows" website no longer exists, but it does, and the forums even have recent posts:

Ravenloft: Fraternity of Shadows: Home of Ravenloft on the Net

I also clicked on several of the links, and each of the ones I tried still provided a down load.

The list for the LD modules has been pulled off a dead site through the Way Back Machine.. I have the exact address around here.. FoS doen't have a list ..well when I posted it the other day they were surprised how many there were anyway (literally the other day)

Echohawk has kindly linked those downloads through the Way Back Machine as well.. its from the dead LD page ..

Oh there is some (old) talk about old RPGA ravenloft modes on FaS that you can mine for info as well.. was most interesteing reading.. and no forgot the link.. I'll post it when I get it again

Brette:)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases