LEB Discussion Thread '10 Pt 2

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Can I get a judge to approve the XP awarded in Rhapsody. Also I could use a little clarification. We're at the end of the adventure. Do I award items for RP spent or only items for XP earned?

KarinsDad

Adventurer
I'll take care of approving the XP.

You reward them XP, RP, and items/gold.

Note: Some DMs do a percentage of awards. For example, if PCs gained 40% of a level, then 2 out of 5 PCs get items. The other PCs gain items in later adventures.

Velmont

First Post
FYI: Real life got a critical hit on my life. In the last 3 weeks, I lost my job, I fund a new one and start tomorrow, my gramd-mother is at the hospital and I broke up with my girlfriend I will need to move... to all my DM, please don't hesitate to NPC my character when needed.

FourMonos

First Post
I have a strange request... Does anyone have the stats for certain monsters that they might be able to email me? Right now, I'm looking for mind flayers, hobgoblins and drow... Thanks in advance if someone can help.

Doesn't look good for the heroes...may I play the drow adversary? Except he would attack mindflayers on sight, dark pact warlock drow of questionable morals is perfect for the role :p

Velmont

First Post
OOC: Sorry to tell this, but I won't have any time soon to play anymore. After three months at my new job, I just got a promotion and the little time I had to possibly do some PbP. It's been almost 10 years I have been playing PbP, I had a lot of great time, but I think it will be the end for a time. I won't say never, as I still like to do some table top RPG and I might come back here at some other time, but it won't be soon.

I wish you all longa and prosperous adventures.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases