Online Character Builder is LIVE!

brehobit

Explorer
A bit slow, and I don't know that I like waiting on "vecna.wizards.com" but maybe that's me. So far, so good (other than the slow part).

S

Sunseeker

Loaded up about as quick as the builder on my PC, but seems to run smoother. Still working with it, not gonna rehash existing complaints, and without those, I realy don't have any.

webrunner

First Post
Tried to equip a weapon.. crashed.. -1 point.
Loaded up, immediately asked me to continue on from where it crashed since it wasn't saved. +2 points.

Ooooh, shiny. Looks very nice. I'm just building a Dark Sun character for fun, and you can now sort the class list by:
- Role
- Power Source
- Primary Ability
- Source

Quite unexpected, I must say. Thumbs up. :cool:

Minor bug: when choosing a theme, it automatically scrolls to the bottom of the description for me.

Pseudonym

Ivan Alias
Even with Moonlight, it didn't run under Ubuntu, but I pretty much expected that.

Playing around with it now on my old XP laptop. So far so good.

brehobit

Explorer
Misc issues so far.

Took me a while to figure out how to select my human stat bonus. Probably my fault there...

When selecting feats if I collapse a category it comes back uncollapsed on the next feat.

It greys out after every data entry. That's too slow...

It just crashed when buying a sword.

samursus

Explorer
Crashed when I chose a Daily.

Edit: Didn't lose character on reload, CB asked me if I wanted to Restore character or Discard. I chose restore and everything was there. And Daily selection worked this time.

Edit 2: Choosing Battle Armaments Feat seems to have killed this character... on my third attempt to Restore. Failed.

Edit 3: Cannot create any characters, crashes after choosing Custom Character OR Quick Essentials Character <sigh>

Last edited:

Remove ads