Scotley's 4e Swashbuckler

Walking Dad

First Post
Malkyr Tsul

Malkyr's next dart hits, but the small projectile isn't able to deliver a lot of damage.

[sblock=OOC]
standard: Precision Dart.
Precision Dart (vs Reflex) (1d20+12=23, 1d4+1d8+6=8)

Special: If an enemy has 10 or less HP left after hit by me, he is dead.

[sblock=Mini-Sheet]
Malkyr Tsul
Perception: 17 Insight: 12 Dark Vision
AC 22 Fortitude 16 Reflex 20 Will 17
Initiative: +7
Hit Points: 11 / 40 Bloodied: 20
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist: -
Saving Throw: +2 vs charm, illusion, or sleep.
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 0
Milestones: 0.5
Healing Surge:10 Surges per day: 7 / 8
At-Will Powers: Bola Takedown, Precision Dart, Quick Shot
Encounter Powers: Cloud of Darkness, Assassin's Strike, Spiteful Glamor, Cloak of Shades
Daily Powers: Carrion Crawler Brain Juice 1/1, Thought-Eater Armor

Condition: resistance 3 to hit enemy's attacks (Iron Ki-Focus).

[/sblock][/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
Manous Artouche, Human Paladin 4

OOC: Can Manous still attack after he moves? If so, he will use his Enfeebling Strike, since the foe was already marked by him. That's 1d20+8 attack, 1d10+1damage plus if Manous hits, the foe is -2 to attack until ENT, so 20 attack and if that hits then 3 hp damage + opponent is -2 Att until ENT.

1d20+8=20, 1d10+1=3

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
Moving with her customary adroitness, Tabitha pivots around the monster, scooting behind it as it focuses on others. She's easy to ignore, small and fairly harmless looking, and she hasn't hurt it yet either.

But she's got sharp eyes and the precision of a surgeon. All she needs is one little weak spot. One point where the plates of its armor flex, or overlap...where a narrow blade like hers can find purchase...

There.

Not a hole, but a thin place; she's sure of it. With a shriek of frustration and effort, she drives her sword forward...and even thin as the armor is there, it nearly breaks the rapier before the wild strength of her thrust breaks through and plunges deep into the monster's flesh!

(Escape Artist's Trick to Shift 2 into flanking with someone, doesn't matter who; I can't read the map for some reason. Then using my Backstab power, which adds 3 to hti and +1d6 damage, which I am rolling along with my 2d6 from sneak attack.
24 to hit, 23 damage total.
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3917978/ )

BUT...I will spend Heroic Effort to get +4 to hit, making it 28!)

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
Lucien dances around the beast, thrusting his sword in an attempt to find a weak spot. Sadly, his blade fails to penetrate the chitinous armor of the creature.

OOC: Reaping Strike\

Attack: 19

Scotley

Hero
OOC: Sorry gang I missed Rhun's post until now. Will try to get the round summary up Saturday at the latest. Working for a living does get in the way of my gaming.

Last edited:

Remove ads