Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

On the Reaper forum, we've dubbed them "brain weasels"...

I've been lucky enough to witness a bobcat here in CT twice. You don't often see them at all, and they're mostly up in the northwest corner of the state... I'm in the southeast corner on the beach, so I consider myself very lucky. I've also come face to face (or face to chest, more accurately) with a young moose one very cold winter.
In 2011, there was a mountain lion killed just outside Milford, CT - it was later confirmed that it was the same cat who'd been spotted off and on traveling east all the way from the Black Hills in South Dakota.

Only because I don't drink... :cool:

"Hold my beverage of choice."

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Some good news for the family. My brother in law is getting a promotion. No more digging ditches. It's an office position and he get a county truck to take home. So no more gas cost. Also a raise.
Also, my sister is thinking about driving for Uber. With her health issues it might be a way to make money when she feels well enough to work.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Thought I would share a pic of me in my natural state.
IMG_2019-05-28-23263388.jpg

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
The one I've been calling Amazon has been spotted twice today. First time was on the interstate off ramp holding a sign that read "at least give me the finger" Second time she was walking in the store as I walked out. If I go by her height, broad shoulders, and voice, I'd have to say she used to be a man, baby. One of these days I'm going to be in a position where I can talk to her. I think she might have an interesting story.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Be careful about that- I know some biiiiig beefy girls. And they wouldn’t take to kindly to being asked who did their surgery or got them their hormones. One is a good friend, just a couple years older than I am. She is currently a judge.

...but she used to be a patrol officer at a big state school- the kind of department where the campus cops are actually just another subdivision of the regular police force, with full powers & responsibilities. Even in fighting shape, she needed to special order her unis, belts, vests and so forth, because she was damn near 6’ tall and built like a linebacker. With boobs.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I wasn't going to ask. I know better than that. I have known a few trans women. That wasn't really what I meant about stories but it would be interesting to hear, if she is trans, what it's like being homeless. And also places she's been.

One night a friend of mine knocked over the beer of a homeless guy. My friend offered to buy him another. He ended up sitting with us and having a slice of pizza. He told us about exploring old abandoned buildings in Detroit. It just turned into a great conversation well worth the beer and slice my friend paid for.lol

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
A local talk radio station I listen to has been sold to a Christian broadcasting company. [Sarcasm]Yippee[/sarcasm] I don't agree with anything the nut jobs say but they are entertaining. It's also important to hear what the other side says. This is disappointing because I can not listen to Rush Limbaugh or Sean Hannity for nearly as long as I can the local guys. Now I have to find something else to listen to.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases