Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
what spelling mistakes? Nothing is flagged for being spelled wrong.
Well, ignoring the question of when is a comma or semicolon missing or not (since that can be a story telling style decision):
- line 9: missing word "as" after word "smiled"
- line 17: personally I'd place a second "that" after the single one
- line 17: replace "mentaly" with "mentally"
- line 18: replace "need" with "needed" as otherwise the sentence has a time frame mixup
- third to last paragraph has the word "theartics"

Well, ignoring the question of when is a comma or semicolon missing or not (since that can be a story telling style decision):
- line 9: missing word "as" after word "smiled"
- line 17: personally I'd place a second "that" after the single one
- line 17: replace "mentaly" with "mentally"
- line 18: replace "need" with "needed" as otherwise the sentence has a time frame mixup
- third to last paragraph has the word "theartics"

here's what i love about google docs, you can flag things with a comment,instead of having to say line whatever,makes it so much easier for the writer. The last one easy to find since it was the last word.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Why do flat earthers always pick on NASA? Other countries have space programs. India recently tried launching a craft bound for the moon. They had to abort for technical problems.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
No one warned me when I took this job about all the kamikaze deer doing strafing runs across the street. So far I have avoided them I did have a young buck run in front of me tonight. He just ran full steam ahead. I have gotten into the habit of looking for others in the direction the deer came from.

Why do flat earthers always pick on NASA? Other countries have space programs. India recently tried launching a craft bound for the moon. They had to abort for technical problems.

Aliens apologize. They would not have done that if they had known we were trying to free their POW from Area 51

and remember.... where there is one deer there will be more and deer are social creatures...… "I made it across- wait my friends are still on the other side....

I am teaching my son how to drive. Last night he insisted on driving..... First night time, First heavy rain and in Bennington (pop 12,000+ vs our home Arlington 2500).

We survived. Deer survived.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I don't know if I agree with the casting for First Man. Buzz Aldrin 50 years later has more hair than the man playing him. I think Ryan Gosling wasn't the best Choice for Armstrong either.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases