Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Years ago I remember a guy on this board talking about trying to get paid to DM sessions. Others gave him such a hard time about it. Now I'm seeing news stories about professional DMs. I think he was ahead of his time.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Perhaps. I recall that conversation, and probably weighed in on the “not gonna pay for it” side.

Still, it IS a skill. And not everyone can develop it. Maybe it took time for the hobby to grow big enough that the % of hobbyist GMs was too small to support the number of players looking for games.

OTOH, I have never seen a listing requesting or advertising a pro GM.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
How did you find that many Anns in one place?
I want to try this out.

1. Everything born has a birthday
2. You were born.
Therefore,
3. You have a birthday.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I've been at my job for nearly 2 months now. Things are going well. I have 2 routes that I drive each night. Starting soon I'll be on call in the morning as a service driver. They are the ones that take replacement newspapers to customers. This part time job has turned full time. The pay is still bollocks, but it's an improvement. I might be able to get out of this motel and into a place of my own soon. That's the important part.

Remove ads