Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
“Whoever eats poutine should see to it that in the process he does not become poutine. And if you gaze long enough at a Moose, the Moose will gaze back into you.”
~Friedrich Nietzsche

The moose, with sagging shoulders, looks up. Its mouth working buttercups and then it sees everyone looking. Its eyes move slowly from person to person then..... "Can Aye elp you?"

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I shorted myself on 50 papers, a whole bundle, tonight. I don't know how I did it. I had a feeling something wasn't right. I then noticed how low I was. Clearly, I couldn't do my second route. I called boss, she warped backed to the office then met up with. I finished my first route then sat in the QT lot to fold my papers. I watched Netflix while I did it.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
When I checked out at the store the guy said he hadn't seen that movie in a long time. It's been awhile for me.

Has anyone seen Zero Dark Thirty? It was in the barging bin also. I don't know if I should buy it.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
A man asked me for 52 cents outside the QT tonight. Normally if a person asked for money I would brush them off. Now because of my situation I tend to be more generous. If I gave them money I thought of it as I was paying for the story they told. This guy's story was he needed the money to buy an icecream. He said it helped his throat feel better than the medicine he was given. That was the best story I've heard in awhile.

Remove ads