Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Now I'm doing a Heroes marathon. Just beginning Season three now.

Not sure what gets me the most..... How much of it is based on the Clarement / Byrne X-Men run or how I could have written the plots and saved the series when the writer's strike occurred and damaged the show beyond recovery.

Now I'm doing a Heroes marathon. Just beginning Season three now.

Not sure what gets me the most..... how I could have written the plots and saved the series when the writer's strike occurred and damaged the show beyond recovery.

yeah the Writers strike killed a number of shows and gave birth to a lot of crap that's still around..Heroes Reborn was good, but I think towards the end things got rushed.

Mad_Jack

Legend
Be careful about that- I know some biiiiig beefy girls. And they wouldn’t take to kindly to being asked who did their surgery or got them their hormones. One is a good friend, just a couple years older than I am. She is currently a judge.

...but she used to be a patrol officer at a big state school- the kind of department where the campus cops are actually just another subdivision of the regular police force, with full powers & responsibilities. Even in fighting shape, she needed to special order her unis, belts, vests and so forth, because she was damn near 6’ tall and built like a linebacker. With boobs.

My cousin Lisa is a big woman, but she's just drawn that way - she's six-feet-two without shoes on, redheaded and definitely woman-shaped. The word Amazon definitely applies to her - she could have easily cosplayed Red Sonja when she was in her twenties. Back before she got married and had kids, she used to wear long leather boots with heels and a black leather trenchcoat.
(Cousin or not, she was hot...)

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Careful, that way lies Arkansas!

I am no fan of the designs of women’s harmfully high heels in general, but I DO respect the attitude of tall women who wear the same styles as their shorter compadres. I remember a tall woman who was part of a group of businessmen touring our college campus. She stood out because she stood tall. With her natural height augmented by her actual high heels, she literally was head and shoulders over everyone else in the group.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Actually, I can relate. I come from the...less attractive side of the family: there are a lot of stone foxes among my female cousins*.

* come to think of it, most of the guys in the family aren’t exactly lookers.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
So the hot women in your family marry ugly men? Any of them single?

Unless you're some weirdo that comes from a family of only children, everyone will have a cousin that meets or exceeds the society standard of beauty. It's how you respond to that beauty that concerns people.

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
So, this happened:

tumblr_psgcqe4Zt41r1yzfa_400.jpg

There's a new heavy-weight boxing champion of the world. Andy Ruiz Jr. wasn't even supposed to be boxing, but he got slotted in after someone else couldn't get to the match. Anthony Joshua had his ass on the floor 4 times before they stopped the fight.

Edit: I'm being told by my dad that technically his ass only touched the floor three times, since in the last one he ended up on one knee. :p

Last edited:

Remove ads