Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Love you, Mega!

I started a paper route tonight. The woman training me is cool. Had me laughing the whole time. She loves baseball, beer, the out doors, and alt rock. Things you don't always find in many black women in my experience.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Your mileage may vary. :p

I thought of you when she spoke. She was a military brat. She spent a lot of time in England.

tenor.gif

There was a black woman I used to run into all the time in Austin at one particular bar. We kept showing up at the same hard rock & metal shows as (usually) the only two blacks in the audience. We never met or spoke, but we always gave a friendly nod across the room when we spotted each other.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
tenor.gif

There was a black woman I used to run into all the time in Austin at one particular bar. We kept showing up at the same hard rock & metal shows as (usually) the only two blacks in the audience. We never met or spoke, but we always gave a friendly nod across the room when we spotted each other.

You may be supporting my comment. ;)

I found out last night she was been to DragonCon and cosplays. I could be falling in love.lol

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases