Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

I'm melting. It's 35 celsius here. Those are southern Italy numbers, my goodness. Wish I was in southern Italy, I could at least be melting on a proper beach.

Warm here and its Graduation weekend for the High Schools. Motorcade nearby (motorcycle rally) so the river and road is very busy today.

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
[video=youtube;9-bWbV1HWO0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-bWbV1HWO0[/video]

I've been playing Thronebreaker. Last time I had this much fun with a card game on a computer was at the end of the 90's playing the Magic the Gathering adventure game. There's a lot of similar game elements in both (like the light roleplaying between battles).

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
Is the E3 happening now the worst one ever? I've never been so bored watching the coverage. Like, EA somehow managed to bring in a Star Wars game that really does look pretty good and make me not excited for it. Bethesda's entire thing was them patting themselves on the back without having anything new on the table.

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
Maybe I was a bit harsh judging the thing by those two companies. The rest of it has been pretty ok. Still very low hype level for me.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases