Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I wish. This place normally is safe. I'm not the only one here either. I need to get to know my "neighbor".

I wouldn't have been bothered so much, but I left the scary part out of my story. The car came and parked near by. Two guys got out and stumbled around a bit. They got scared off by the police. I think the two drunks were looking for something.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
How are you doing, Aeson? Did those guys wander off?

They did. Last night was quiet. thankfully.

After thinking about it, I think they were looking for someone not something. I think they had gotten into something with someone at the bar and was waiting for them to come out. The police came by and they got scared.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Lawzymercy!

My Mom and her sister are both short-tempered creole women who both think they’re funny. So the cycle of one hurting the other’s feelings with snarky humor goes back & forth, eternally. Invariably, the snarky humor is intended to be lighthearted, and just as invariably, the other fails to see the humor. Aaaaand of course, the humorist never sees the other’s side.

...with everyone else caught between “Persia” and “Sparta” being alternately angry, with occasional patches of civility and even good feeling.

Today, it is my Mom whose feelings are hurt. As per usual, I will be the one relaying messages between the (fr)enemy camps.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases