Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Me too.:p

[video=youtube_share;ginrBb6RedI]https://youtu.be/ginrBb6RedI[/video]

I see people in the real world doing this. Movies are just reflecting that.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
A new address was added to my route tonight. I like it. The number is an unlucky one and the street is called Hardpan Alley. I arrive to find it is in a gated community. I called my manager. She said of course you don't have the gate code, because they're crackheads. She calls people crackhead and threatens to punch people in the throat all the time. It's kinda funny, I guess until it's my turn.lol

She's beefing with another guy named Trayvon. I made a comment about locking him in one of the cages the papers come in. She said we can do it and give him some Skittles. I said I couldn't say that. She said she could because she was crazy.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Me too.:p

[video=youtube_share;ginrBb6RedI]https://youtu.be/ginrBb6RedI[/video]

I see people in the real world doing this. Movies are just reflecting that.

Ditto.

I went to a tiny private HS, and in my class of 27, there were 4 “Davids”, 4 “Johns”/“Jons”, and a “John-David”. They were all referred to by last names or initials. Especially JD.

And in college, my group included a bunch of “Brians”, only one of whom was black, so he became “Black Brian.”

In a different time & place, I hung out with a group hat had several siblings, as well as a few unrelated people who shared the same surname. Most people in that group went by first names as a result.

Last edited:

Doing the memory road thing again. I am making a map to revisit the very FIRST DnD game I ever ran some 25+ years ago. What is there was a fortress at the base of a steep hillside that the enemy couldn't invade? Have the earth clerics topple the hillside onto it of course. So you have a buried fortress that is still structurally "sound" only underground.

For that that are diabetic or have relatives that are...… how quickly does the foot thing happen and do you/they come and go with the severity of the foot / leg problems. Last weekend I couldn't walk at all. The next two days I was back to being good with a cane. Today the knee wanted to give out but didn't. Three hours later I could move about with a cane.

I really am beginning to think my issues are more about nerves from the back injury than the diabetes.

Thoughts? Suggestions?

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
For that that are diabetic or have relatives that are...… how quickly does the foot thing happen and do you/they come and go with the severity of the foot / leg problems. Last weekend I couldn't walk at all. The next two days I was back to being good with a cane. Today the knee wanted to give out but didn't. Three hours later I could move about with a cane.

I really am beginning to think my issues are more about nerves from the back injury than the diabetes.

Thoughts? Suggestions?
That may be exacerbated by diabetes, but that doesn’t sound like diabetes per se. It could be a lot of things.

My paternal grandfather, my Mom, my paternal Aunt’s fiancée, and a couple of my friends all have diabetes. I’m prediabetic myself, but so far, haven’t actually gotten the illness.

The diabetic neuropathy issues with feet build up over time.

It actually sounds more like my experiences with gout. My right knee swells up and becomes very painful. Hits in hours, can last for days. For most people, gout hits toes, fingers and ankles. Knees are unusual. One joint only is rare.

I’m special!

One of the friends with diabetes also has issues with blood clotting (genetic) and excessive retention and depositing of calcium in his system, both of which can lead to painful leg issues as well.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I realize I only work a few hours a night, but working 7 days a week is a pain. I'm about to take on a second route. Until I get the new route down it'll take more time. I'll be folding roughly 200 papers, and driving 3 to 4 hours. Depending on the night the folding will take 1 to 2.5 hours.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases