Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
[video=youtube_share;4SoZErF5aQw]https://youtu.be/4SoZErF5aQw[/video]

I video to make you smile. It takes time for them to get to the playground but the whole video is worth watching.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Never understood smoking.... paraphrasing Newhart

"You take dead leaves, crumble them up onto a piece of paper. Roll the paper and stick between your lips. Then- THEN you set it on fire while it is still in your month....."

I never understood it either.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I just had someone drive by and yell out their window.
"You fing sleep in your car. You're a fing loser. You're lame."

Things are bad enough. I don't need that crap. I think I'm going to be sick.

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
Maybe I need to start using this site on a mobile device?:erm:
I've tried that. Everything is either too small or too large on my phone.

But if you're referring to the comment you got for the Picard trailer, I thought the main problem was that the link you used is blocked in some areas (I can't view the link at all, it just says 'content unavailable').

I've tried that. Everything is either too small or too large on my phone.

But if you're referring to the comment you got for the Picard trailer, I thought the main problem was that the link you used is blocked in some areas (I can't view the link at all, it just says 'content unavailable').

That's honestly not my fault I used the silly embed button and how was I supposed to know it was region locked?

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
That's honestly not my fault I used the silly embed button and how was I supposed to know it was region locked?
That is one of the best questions of our times. Region locks make no sense at all to begin with, and the fact that most of the time you can't even see if there is one when you are not the target is stupid.

And another thing is when they lock a video on Youtube for whatever reason, and you can't even see what they are blocking.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases