Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
….and by not crossing it, she freely admits it. Strange show. Want to find an English translation one. The subscrip goes to quickly- you either read or watch the actors. Can't do both.

That's why I have a hard time watching subtitles in anime. I want to watch the pretty pictures not read.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I don't have Netflix but want DC Universe and Disney Plus.

Sadly..... my funds say no..... go fish.

Netflix is part of my family's T*Mobile package. We could even continue using our old Netflix account. It just got rolled into the phone plan.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
[video=youtube_share;Lx58hXh4pVA]https://youtu.be/Lx58hXh4pVA[/video]

Heard this one on the radio today. The DJ said they're an Italian metal band.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
It's been a long time since I played Bloodlines. So, technically I heard them before. This is the first time I heard their name and became aware of them.

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
Aha! I thought so. :D

The strangest thing about them is that they've been doing music since 1994-96 (different names in the beginning), but as far as I can tell they've never been on a movie soundtrack.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
[video=youtube_share;lVTtNOepijk]https://youtu.be/lVTtNOepijk[/video]
Maisie Williams for Ashoka Tano if the ever do a live action Clone Wars.

Gwendolyn Christie looks like Palpatine. I think they under used her as Captain Phasma. A Palpatine clone would have been a better choice.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Aha! I thought so. :D

The strangest thing about them is that they've been doing music since 1994-96 (different names in the beginning), but as far as I can tell they've never been on a movie soundtrack.
They didn’t get much attention in the USA until Evanescence broke big, and other labels started looking for their own version. LC was there and...

well, I had to disappear due to need a break from the world due to a panic attack that I couldn't get over with out an inpatient stay, but I am back and doing much better.

Last edited:

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
screen-shot-2016-12-08-at-10-01-59-am.png

Remove ads