Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

In today's world, Six Million is a heart transplant and Botox. We need the...… Six BILLION dollar man...…

Instead of one eye, one arm and two legs we include Wi-Fi, Computer Hacking finger input (literal Thumb Drive) and some other neat things like that.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I'd like to see adjustable breast implants. Season to taste depending on partner. Just to be fair, I'll also accept adjustable penis implants. :lol:

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
I'd like to see adjustable breast implants. Season to taste depending on partner. Just to be fair, I'll also accept adjustable penis implants. :lol:

giphy.gif

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Misery shared is misery lessened. I can’t touch y’all’s stories, but...

Late last week, I had a gout flare-up in my right knee. This is unusual in the sense that gout usually affects the toes & ankles, but not me! Only the right knee for this special flower.

In the last few hours of the flare-up, my diverticulitis decided it wanted to join the fun. In 24 hours, I experienced a girth increase due to intestinal bloat roughly equivalent to a couple weeks of pregnancy. I’ve basically been out of comission for the past few days. However, as of yesterday morning, things started to clear.

...so my ALLERGIES decided to kick me while I was down, starting this morning! Nothing like coughing and sneezing when your entire lower abdomen is in pain, as I’m sure some here can relate.

Fun, fun, fun!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases